Characters!!!!

CHARACTER INFO AND FUN FACTS.

Example for how to read the chart!

Natsu Dragneel (Fire dragon Slayer: Attack)-
Name Last name. (Magic Type: Main purpose} healing, attack, enhancement, etc.)

He has pink hair and onyx eyes.
(Hair and eye color)

(Possible picture)

He wear a vest, blah blah(to lazy to describe it all)
(What they usually wear.)

(He keeps mementos from every mission)
(Fun facts and extra)

Now the actual characters!!

Frost Dragneel (Ice Dragon Slayer: defensive/attack)🔶

She's has blue/silver hair, and blue eyes.

Friend drew this for me. It's not exact but it's awesome.

She wears black combat boots, a blue sports bra, (occasionally a white or blue tank top) and capri jeans. She has a grey brace on her wrist that her dragon Yukina gave her.

(Can freeze water at will, and she loves to make simple weapons out of ice, she also has a magic pen in her combat boot that she uses for pranks. Not only that, but she was the second character I ever made for any thing. I originally made her for roleplay, but she became a huge part of my life and became my go to character.)

Cobalt Marvel (Water Dragon Slayer: Attack/Small Defense)🔶

She has green eyes, dark blue hair.

(No pic, sry)

She wears jeans, and a blue and green shirt. Her hairs is always down. She wears flip flops.

(Can move and shape water at will. She also loves to play with water animals. Cobalt is based off of one of my dear friends.)

Luna (Fire Devil Slayer: Attack)-

She has long blood red hair, and soft brown eyes.

Her hair is always down, she wears red short shorts, and a black t-shirt. She also wears red gym shoes.

(She can control fire, and eat it like Natsu. Her markings are black, and she is known to be very violent. Luna is another character based off of on of my good friends. I actually meet her on Woodycraft.)

Blossom (Nature Dragon slayer: Healer/Enhancer)-

She has lime green hair and soft blue eyes.