Lazy Day, to Beach Day

Chapter four

"Ok, remind me who we're asking for?" I asked Shimmer. She sighed. After 3 hours of constant bickering, yelling, screaming, and confusion, we finally decided to come to Fairy Tail for help. We need the one who knew practically everything.
"Levy Mcgarden. Laxus said if we ever need someone smart, to get her." I nodded, kicking open the the guild doors.
"Where's Levy!" I yelled. Shimmer smacked me. "What!" I screamed at her. She smacked me again.
"Don't be rude." I glared at her. A short girl with blue hair walked up.
"What can I do?"
"Your Levy?" I asked. She nodded.
"We need your brain. Come on." I said, grabbing her arm.
"EEK!" I heard my brother laugh some where in the back ground.
"We'll brig her back! Promise!" Shimmer yelled.

"Other dimension?"
"That's our idea so far." Blossom said.
"Little more in depth please?"
"Like Edolas." I stated. Levy gaped at me.
"How-"
"Gray told me about it."
"Oh. Well I guess it possible. I just don't get how someone would get through involuntarily." Kuro head peeked up on the table.
"Portal. Someone can make a portal. Kinda like how that old guy made a giant one to Gehenna, a long time ago." The cat said, the last part at 'Japan' people. I relayed this to Levy. Rin put his arm on my shoulder.
"She a demon like me and Yukio." Levy looked at me again. I shook my head 'no'. Despite the fact that I was a demon. I died after one of Zeref's deadly outbursts. So he turned me into the demon known as F.E.N.D. Short for 'defend', the protector of E.N.D. In other words, my brother.
"Ok, I'm gonna go do some research. When I figure something out, I'll let you guys know."
"Thank you so much Levy. Take your time. And don't rush yourself." Luna said.

"We vote lazy day!" Me and Cobalt yelled. After the incident that had happen yesterday, we didn't want to open up again the next day.
"Lazy day! Lazy day! Lazy day!" Luna and Shimmer chanted.
"Ok! Ok! Lazy day it is." Blossom said. I ran over and plopped down in the lounge area. Rin came over and sat beside me.
"So how are you?" I sighed knowing what he wanted. So a turned over and showed my my back.
"Go ahead and see the wound for yourself. It's practically already healed." I said. He blushed.
"I'll take your word for it."
"Tweet tweet!" I turned, to see one of those bird messengers things flying towards me. Rin shot up, about to take out his sword.
"Don't kill the Messenger bird!" I screamed. He sighed and plopped back down. I turned over so I was on my back, and put my legs on his lap. "I refuse to move to the other couch." I said, when he gave me a weird look. The bird handed me the letter, and flew off. I read the front of the letter. 'For Elemental Dragon'. "Guys! Get over here!" I yelled.
"I'm busy!" Shimmer yelled back.
"Doing what?!"
"Making a mixtape!" Razor came over and sat in the lone chair, drawing book in hand and a piece of metal in her mouth. Cobalt was right behind her, book and computer in her arms. Karma was already on the other couch. Blossom was walking over.
"We have mail Shimmer! And it's from Sabertooth!" Karma said. I gave her a confused look. She motioned me to flip it over. Sure enough, there was the Sabertooth guild symbol. Suddenly, Shimmer was sitting in front of me on the floor.
"Well now we know who has a crush." Luna said. We all laughed as Shimmer blushed.
"Shut up! Just open it Frost." I smirked, pulling out the hologram card. Sting popped up. Lector beside him. "Kitty!!" Shimmer yelled. Karma quickly cover her mouth, and immediately got bit.
"Fuck!" She yelled/whispered.
"Hello Elemental Dragon. If you don't know who I am already, I'm Sting Eucliffe, the guild Master of Sabertooth. I have invited all the guild that competed in the GMG to have a weekend beach party. Where we will camp out on the beach and party. The guilds invited, the same that competed in the GMG, are Blue Pegasus, Fairy Tail, Mermaid Heel, Sabertooth, Elemental Dragon, Lamia Scale, and Quatro Cerberus. Carriages will come to pick your guild up tomorrow. Thank you." Then the hologram turned off. I looked at our guest. Cobalt handed them a map, and I handed them a bunch of jewel.
"Go get what you need." Yukio was about to say something, but didn't get the chance cause we all ran up stairs to our rooms.

"Shimmer!" I screamed in the tiny communication lacrima. We all had one in our rooms, so we could talk through them.
"What!"
"Did you steal my Manga!"
"Yes."
"Give then back you thief!"
"Can you two not scream into the lacrima!" Karma yelled into hers.
"No!" Me and Shimmer said. I ran out of my room, and into Shimmer's, who was hugging my Manga.
"Give. Them. Back."
"Never." Razor walked in.
"Shimmer just give her back her Manga."
"Fine." She got up and handed me all my missing Manga.
"Thank you." I said walking out, and then putting them back on the shelf in my room. Stuffing my bathing suit in my bag. There was a knock on my door.
"Go away Shimmer! You can't have my manga!" I screamed.
"It's not Shimmer." I heard.
"Oh. Then come in." The door opened, and Yukio came in.
"Thank you, for letting us come. And getting some clothes." I shook my head.
"It's not a problem. The only thing is, I think we're gonna have to make you guys guild members. You guys have a kind of magic. So you should become part of a guild. Not to mention it would be easier to explain to people that you guys are just new guild members." I said. He nodded. "Talk to Blossom about it." He nodded once again, and left.

I shot out of the stuffy carriage, and out on to the warm sand. "Welcome!" I looked up and saw Sting next to him was Rogue. Who was not only Karma's brother, but was also my crush. I had been crushing on him for about a year now. Yea, while he was often quiet, he was super adorable. Shimmer dragging me to the bathroom, suddenly no longer nauseous.
"We need to get changed!"
"And if I don't want to?" She glared at me.
"Ok! Ok!" I said giving in.

"Nice yellow bikini. I like the black stings." I told her coming out of the bath house.
"I love the blue. All the slits on the back and sides make it totally sexy, but you at the same time. The white denim shorts just completely makes it fit you." Shimmer said back. She grabbed my hand and dragged me out to the ocean. I saw Cobalt talking to someone out of the corner of my eye. I stopped.
"What?" I pointed toward Cobalt. "Isn't that Rufus?" I asked. She nodded. I felt someone tap my shoulder. I spun, coming face to face with Rogue. I blushed.
"Hi. What can I do for you?" I asked.
"I'm Rogue, Karma's brother. Who is your guild master? I would ask Karma, but I can't find her." He said.
"Oh! Her name is Blossom. I believe she went to go change. What do you need? I can probably help." He nodded.
"I'll leave you two alone. I'm gonna go find Laxus." Shimmer said. Then ran off.
"We were just trying to get a head count."
"Well, all of us are here, so there are twelve of us." I said. He nodded.
"Thanks." Then left. I sighed. I walked over to Cobalt.
"That's my all time favorite. I mean the way the author puts so much detail into it all. Oh. Hey Frost." She said. I nodded in greeting.
"Karma?" She shook her head.
"Nope. Sorry."
"Well, do you want to help me set up the tents?" I asked. She nodded.
"Sure!"

The tent collapsed. Me and Cobalt fell to our knees.
"Noooooooo!" We screamed. I fell back.
"I give up. This is stupid. The tent hates us. I thought you loved us tent!" I yelled at the tent. I heard someone snort.
"Would you like some help?" I opened my eyes. Rufus and Rogue were standing over us.
"I thought he loved us." Cobalt fake cried. I nodded, pretending to sniffle.
"I didn't even know it was a 'he'." Rogue held out his hand. I grabbed it, and he helped me up. Karma walked over.
"Since when are you social?" Rogue blushed.
"How many tents are you guys gonna have to put up?" Rufus asked.
"Three. All just like this one." Cobalt said.
"Ok then, we should start then."
"I thought you loved us Tent."