I am my brother

Chapter twenty

"Frost. Whe-" I ran after the creature. If I was gonna get stuck in another dimension, I was atleast gonna finish my job. I didn't care if the thing inside died. "Frost!!" I heard Razor run after me. "Get back here you piece of shit." I muttered. It turned the corner, and I skidded. Quickly changing my course. I threw myself at it. "ICE DRAGON IRON FIST!" I screamed, punching its face in. It caved, showing it was hollow. I stood up, eyes wide. "Well. Now I can ask. WHERE ARE WE?" I sighed. "I don't know. We could be anywhere in any universe." Razors eyes widened as she looked at the body. I looked over. A red orb slowly rose from its body. "Ummmmm." I guy with spiky white hair jumped down in front on us. I heard footsteps behind us. I spun. A blond girl with pigtails walked over. "Dang it. They stole our kill Maka." The guy said. The girl looked at me. More specifically, where my heart is. Her eyes widened in fear. "K-Kishin." I watched as the guy, became a scythe a went into the girls hands. I could smell the fear radiating from her as she ran at us. We were cornered. I created wings of ice on my back, grabbed Razor and jump/Flew over them. We landed and ran. "WHAT THE FROZEN FUDGE IS GOING ON?!!" I yelled. "Guess you could say, that was Soul not cool. It's knife them to meet them too." I mentally face palmed. "NOWS NOT THE TIME FOR PUNS RAZOR!" I heard her laugh. "There's always time for puns!" I looked ahead of us. We were headed strait towards a giants stairwell, that lead up to a black and red castle with spikes. And a giant skull. "UP THE STAIRS!!" I yelled.

We took the stairs 2 at a time. The seemed never ending. "How many stairs are there?!" I asked. Not really talking to anyone. We finally reached the top. I'd never been up so many stairs in my life. I took a quick look behind us, as saw there were right behind us. I started running again, Razor right behind me. "YAAAAAHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" A guy with spiky blue hair landed in front of us. On his shoulder was a yellow star. What guild was that? Think, Frost, think! Were they allied to Elemental Dragon? We're they an independent guild? A Dark one? "I am the almighty Black Star! I've never seen you before. Tourist come get my autograph?" He laughed, grabbing a black pen and my arm. I pulled it away, starting to run passed him. "DONT LET THEM GET AWAY. THEYRE SOME KIND OF KISHIN!" I heard the girl from behind us yell. "Huh?" Me and Razor pushed through the doors. "Left or right?" Razor asked. "BOTH!" I yelled, frantic and confused. I went right as she went the other way. "DONT RUN FROM THE ALMIGHTY BLACKSTAR! YOULL NEVER OUTRUN ME! Come on Tsubaki!" I heard from behind me. "I DONT KNOW WHY YOU CHASING ME! BUT YOU BETTER STOP BEFORE I HURT YOU!" I yelled. I heard him laugh. "You can try! But you'll never hurt me! I'm your god!" I sighed. This guy seriously needed to be put back in his place. A chain scythe whizzed past me, turning in front of me to catch me. I dropped to the ground and slid, going under it. Immediately getting back up and continued running. "I warned you. ICE DRAGON FROSTBITE SPIKES!" I screamed, sending thousands of my favorite icicles at him. Looking back forward I immediately ran into someone. I stepped back, keeping myself from falling, trying to sidestep him. An electric pulse came out from him. I screamed in pain as my body shook. I fell to the ground. I slowly looked up at my new enemy. It was a adult man. He wore big glasses, and a lab coat full of black stitches. He had a cigarette in his mouth, and a giant screw coming out the side of his head. I gave a dry laugh. "Shimmer's done ten times worse to me." I said, stand back up. I reached back, creating a scythe of ice. I slashed at him, he jumped back sending another pulse at me. "Ice dragon wing shield!" A shield of ice formed in front of me. I felt a slash at my back. I gritted my teeth in pain, trying not to scream. I spun moving my scythe to block Blackstar's blow. He was now using a katana. Not a chain scythe. He immediately started rambling about how he was a god and how amazing he was. "SHUT UP!" I screamed, turning my scythe into a pair of daggers. I went to stab him but he jumped back. "TSUBAKI! SMOKE BOMB!" The room blew up with smoke. I started coughing. I couldn't see a thing. The attacks were meant to kill. I could feel the blood dripping down my back. He could attack me from anywhere, at anytime. I was completely blind.