Its done

Chapter thirteen

Edited
Posted

We were in what seems to be self sustainable MPV (Magic Powered Vehicle). They called it a 'Limo'. "You didn't have to let us use some of your clothes Haruhi," Shimmer said, Haruhi shook her head. "It's fine. I don't mind. To be honest, the only reason my dad is letting me go to this is cause you two are going. He's been trying to get me to hang out with other girls for ages." I spoke up. "Still, I feel bad." "Don't," She said with a grin.

The door opened, and I stepped out of the strange 'Limo'. I immediately picked out the twins scent. I stepped away from the door so Shimmer and Haruhi could get out. "GRRRRRR!" I was ambushed from both sides. The twins tackling me. I let out a deep growl from underneath them, not frightened in the slightest. Both were wearing clown masks, the kind that had the bloodied faces. "GET OFF!" I growled, shoving them off me. I stood up, ripping their masks off. They laughed at my face. I walked to the door. Throwing the feared masked in their direction.

I sat down in the huge room. Many sleeping bags had been laid out. Their were two groups. One group had three, while the other had six. Boys and girls. In the room was a circle of giant fluffy chairs. In the middle was a large coffee table piled with games.

"Welcome to my house young ladies." Tamaki greeted, his tone suggesting a slight flirt. Shimmer noticed, and didnt hesitate to smack him upside the head. I smirked. "Just like Luna. What is Tamaki to you, Natsu?" Shimmer turned, her famous bag on her shoulder, she opened it and pulled out a clock. Immediately throwing it at my head. I ducked. "CANT CATCH ME IM THE GINGER BREAD MAGE!" I taunted as I stood up, sticking my tongue out, only to get a clock to the face.

I glared. "Clocks?" Tamaki questioned. "Want one?" She asked an evil smirk on her face. Tamaki nodded. "Sure." Shimmer took one out of her bottomless bag filled with random things and clocks. And she threw it at his face. I laughed as he fell to the floor. "Anyone else?!"

We all sat around the table. Starring at the games. "Well what do you guys want to play?" "How about 7 minutes in heaven?!" The twins chorused. Everyone thought it was a good idea. Us three girls would pick. We turned away. "We shouldn't be doing this. Isn't it cheating?" I smirked. "It's not if they don't find out. Or if we don't do anything."

"Haruhi. You first." Hunni said. I nodded. She pulled out a clock from Shimmers. Bag o' Wonderland. We spun her, and pushed her in the closet, and then Tamaki. I looked at Shimmer. Just as we heard Haruhi screaming at Tamaki to stop being weird. Me and Shimmer laughed. There was no way we were going in that closet.

"Seven minutes are up." I yelled opening the door. The screaming stopped a while ago. Opening the door, we were faced with Haruhi sitting on Tamaki's back. Arms crossed. I laughed. This was so funny. I couldn't take it. "HAHAHAHAHAH!" The twins came over and started laughing when they saw it. "Why do I do this?" Haruhi questioned. "MOMMY! Haruhi won't being mean to me!" I started laughing harder.

"Who's mommy?" Shimmer asked from her laughter. I heard a sigh. "That would sadly be me." Kyoya said. "And... I... though the... twins were... weird!" I said between fits of laughter.

"Ok, since you two refuse to play. What are we gonna do now?" I looked at Shimmer. "HIDE AND SEEK!" "That's one of those commoners games! Let's play!" Tamaki yelled.

I ran. The twins decided to follow and hide with me. Where I was headed, they wouldn't be able to hide. "Freezer. Where is it?" I asked them. "Why would you want to go there?" I sighed. Time was almost out. "You may not be able to hide there. But I can. The cold doesn't bother me. In fact, I actually love the cold." They sighed and lead me to the kitchen. "Now find your own spot." I said hopping in there.

The freezer opened to reveal Shimmer. She smirked. "How'd I guess?" I smiled as she helped me out of the freezer. The twins stared at me. I smirked. "Back to the drawing board guys!"

"We could play a cooking game. Pair up and see who can make the best cake in two hours." Hunni suggested. I smirked. "Sure!" I grabbed Shimmers hand and drug her to the kitchen.

"I'll be the judge!" Hunni said. "GO!" I smirked. Running to the pantry. We all were sharing the same kitchen, albeit, there were multiple ovens. This was the biggest kitchen I'd ever seen. Pushing and shoving, me and Shimmer reached it first. Grabbing everything we needed. Tamaki forced Haruhi to pair up with him. And the twins paired up as well. Kyoya refused to participate, and Mori hung out with Hunni. Leaving it up to us three teams. Shimmer tripped Tamaki.

"MOMMY! SHIMMERS CHEATING!" Shimmer handed me all the ingredients and tackled Tamaki. "Not if there's no rules! And, why are you calling him Mommy!" I laughed running to the table, where we would make everything. "Frozen Strawberry Cake." I mumbled. Shimmer ran up. "Ok, let's get started."

Shimmer worked on the actual cake while I worked on the icing. I sighed and threw strawberries in the bowl, along with butter, milk, a little bit of vanilla, few drops of water, and a few raspberrys. I mashed it all together then stirred. "What can I do. It's in the oven." "Cut up strawberries and mash some raspberry and a little bit of sugar. Be prepared to decorate."

(I have no idea if this is an actual recipe. Or if it even taste decent. I'm just going with it cause it sounds good.)

I looked at the twins as they decorated. We had just finished. I put our cake with Hunni making sure it was safe. I looked at Shimmer. She nodded. I handed her some eggs, taking one for myself. I aimed at the twins, and threw. The eggs launched through the air and smacked against their heads, egg yolks dripping from their scalp. They glared at us as we laughed. Before we could react, they threw a bag of flour at us. It broke on top of us, causing the fluffy white powder to spill all over us. I  grabbed the eggs and started launching them furiously at the twins. Shimmer grabbed the bowl of icing and a big spoon and ran at them. Covering them in icing. They split up one running at me, the other staying and trying to get her.

I was currently covered in chocolate, eggs, flour, cake batter, icing, random fruit, more flour, more eggs, cinnamon, sugar, butter, sprinkles, Even More Eggs, AND EVEN MORE FUDGING FLOUR! The war ended when Hunni came in saying something about poor cake. Haruhi was the only baker that got out unscathed.

I walked inside, after being drenched by the hose. The twins found great pleasure in soaking us. I looked at Shimmer. "Let's go check the lacrima. It should be done by now." We walked over to our claimed sleeping bags, and opened the mold. A red Lacrima laid there. "It's done." I looked at Shimmer. Everyone had gone back to the room. "Should we just leave?" I whispered. "I don't know." I picked up the lacrima from the mold. I grabbed Shimmers hand, holding it, I touched the crystal to her arm. And it all went white once again.

Sry I know it's short.