Mercy

Chapter five

"Shimmer! Get up!" I yelled. It was me, Shimmer, Cobalt, and Luna. We shared one tent, and we're currently trying to get Shimmer up. I thought for a second, then smirked. "Look! Sting is shirtless." I said. Shimmer shot up.
"Where?!" We fell laughing. The tent opened.
"'Where' what?"  Sting popped his head in. Shimmer immediately blushed, while the rest of us laughed harder.
"Ummm. Nothing. They said there was a kitty."
"Cat?" Lector said hopping in.
"Kitty!!" Shimmer yelled, immediately wrapped her arms around the exceed.
"Can't breath!"
"Shimmer, let go of the poor cat." Cobalt said. She put the cat down and start roughly petting him.
"Aww. It's ok kitty!"
"My name is Lector!"
"Anyway, breakfast is ready for everyone. Also this morning to start of the party, we're doing an eating competition." Luna's head snaps up at this.
"Food?" I look over to see Shimmers reaction.
"W-Where'd she go?" Then I heard her in the distance.
"Food!"

"Ok! So we have Sting, from Sabertooth. Natsu, Gajeel, and Happy from Fairy Tail. Luna, Shimmer, and Rin from Elemental Dragon. And no one from the other guilds wanted to join. So, for this, out contestant will be eating four 10 stacks of pancakes." Rufus announced.
"You can do it guys"!" Me and Razor cheered. This should be an easy win for Shimmer. Pancakes are her favorite.
"You can do it Rin!" I heard Kuro yell, as she jumped on my shoulder. I looked at the two tailed feline.
"Sorry Kuro, but there's no way Rin is gonna win this. Shimmer loves pancakes."
"Well this sucks, cause the only reason Sting is doing it, is to show off his skills." I looked down at Lector.
"On your mark! Get set! Go!" Yukino yelled. I kneeled down.
"Lector. I need you to do something for me." He nodded, as Kuro jumped off my shoulder to go cheer on Rin. I handed him a letter that me and Luna wrote last night. "Can you give this to Sting for me? Don't tell him it's from me okay." He nodded.
"Sure! I'll give it to him after the competition." I nodded him 'Thanks'.
"And the winner is Shimmer!!" Yukino yelled. Me and Cobalt screamed and ran over to her. Giving her a huge hug. I looked at Sting, he was talking to Lector. I motioned to Luna. She nodded.
"Come on, you're still in your PJ's. Let's go change." Shimmer nodded running off.
"Did you place the note?" Luna nodded. We both smirked.
"StingEr is in action." Shimmer runs back to us. Now dressed in her swimsuit.
"Guys! Look!" She handed us a card. I read it out loud. Already knowing what it would say.
"Shimmer, meet me at the beach cafe for lunch today. From Sting."  She squealed. I looked at Luna, she smiled. Obviously proud of her work. I handed the letter back to Shimmer, who ran off to go tell the others. Natsu walked over, syrup on his face.
"How the heck did Shimmer win?" We laughed.
"She adores pancakes. They're her favorite. I was just in it for the food." Luna explained. 
"Who was that guy you were just talking to?" Rin said, Kuro on his shoulder. "That's my brother, Natsu. He's a sore loser. Though, it would be worse if Gray was competing. Cause then all hell would break loose." I explained.
"He's a demon." I jumped, and spun to face Yukio.
"Shut it!" I hissed. He raised his gun at me.
"I will shoot you if I need to."
"I'm not afraid to freeze your ass off. Not only that, you shoot me, and everyone here will be at your throat, trying to tear you down. Especially my brother and the rest of my guild." We stood there. His gun raised, ice swirling around my hands.
"Ok! Let's just calm down! You guys are guild mates. Right?" Lucy said, coming between us.
"Watch it Yukio." I closed my eyes. Calming myself down, before I turned walked away. Gray ran up.
"You ok?" I looked at him.
"Peachy." "
What happened back there?"
"It's fine."
"When someone says 'it's fine.' It usually not fine." I sighed.
"It's just stressful." He pulled me into a hug.
"Gray-Sama!" I heard some yell. Gray stiffened. A girl with dark blue hair ran up. She looked at me. Gray's arms were still around me.
"Juvia meet Frost, my girlfriend." Juvia glared at me.
"Lo-Love Rival?" I looked at a Gray in shock.
"What?" His eyes were begging me to play along. I sighed, removing his arms.
"Look, I'm not his girlfriend. But it's seems you like him, and he doesn't like you back, so leave him alone." Juvia eyes teared up. Gray looked at me.
"I don't know whether to thank, or smack you." I smirked. Pushing him in the ocean before I ran off.

"Happy's taking the blame for it all, if someone needs to, though, I don't think we will. Also, the waiter was notified." I told Luna.
"So we're all set." I nodded.
"This works out perfectly. Also, there's supposed to be fighting competition later, are you competing?" I gave her a blank stare. "All right, I get it! You wouldn't miss it for the world. In the meantime, let's go swim." She said running towards the ocean. I shook my head before running of after her.

"Tag your it!" I yelled touch my brother. We all decide to play tag. Now it was my brother and Shimmer who were 'it'. I swam off and dove underwater. I was thankful the water was crystal blue, allowing us to see. I created a thin layer of ice over my eyes, allowing me to see with the salt water. I saw Cobalt, swimming with a few fishes and swam over. She smiled, then her eyes went wide, she screamed pointing behind me. She swam off, and I turned. Coming face to face with a smirking Shimmer. She touched me and we both went up for air.
"What time is it?"
"It's 12:00" Erza said.
"I'm late! I'm late!" She screamed swimming off. I looked at Cobalt. We got out.
"Hey! Where are you two going!?" Natsu yelled.
"Don't worry about it!"

I ran to Karma, who had all the cameras set up, so we could watch the date and make sure nothing goes wrong. "We good?" I asked. She nodded.
"Razor somehow managed to get in as a waiter for the date. I don't have a clue how though. What the plan if they find out?" Luna spoke up.
"Happy's taking the blame."
"All right mages! Now it's time to fight. Any body who wants to participate in the fighting, come on over!" It takes me a minute to realize it was Olga who had made the announcement.
"Karma, you coming?" She shook her head, plugging in her earbuds. I grabbed Luna's hand and dragged her to the 'arena'. From the looks of it, it was me, Cobalt, Luna, Summer from our guild. Not surprisingly, most of the people from Fairy tail were planning to fight. The same with Sabertooth and Quattro Cerberus.
"Ok, here are the rules, if someone yells 'mercy' they are out and can't be hurt, no leaving the giant circle or your out. Teaming up is allowed, but there will be only one winner, if need be it can be a guild." Olga shouted.
"Go!" Lector yelled. We all ran in the circle. Teams were immediately made. Me, Luna, Cobalt, and Summer. We made a 'alliance' with Natsu, Lucy, Happy, Grey, and Wendy, though we knew in the end we would have to smack them down. Sabertooth seemed to not team at all. "Let's split in twos. Frost your alone." Luna said. I nodded, noticing she had a evil smile on her face. I ran off, heading for Lyon from Lamia Scale. Gray beat me to it. I looked around for another target. I felt someone tap my shoulder. I spun, ice covering my fist, there stood a blushing Rogue. Who slammed his lips to mine. I was shocked. I melted into his arms. We were knocked apart.
"GET AWAY FROM MY SISTER!" Natsu yelled. I closed my eyes.
"Mercy."

I sat there, in my tent, blushing. "I need to do something." I muttered. Shimmer came in, and plopped down the the floor beside me, a blush evident on her face. "Kissed?"
"Kissed." We both fell back, and sighed. Shimmer sat up.
"So why are you here? I got kissed." I blushed.
"Also Kissed."
"By who?"
"Rogue."
"Oh my god. The Demon Children are dating the Twin Dragons." I sat up, wide eyed. The Demon Children was the name given to me and Shimmer by the public, during the GMG.
"Dang it! Jason is going to be all over this!" I yelled.
"COOOOOL!?" I heard outside our tent.
"God damn it!"

"Who are the new guild members? Who is Summer? What's going on with the Demon Children and the Twin Dragons? What was it like growing up with Natsu, Frost?" Jason started pummeling me with questions. He turned to Shimmer. "What's it like being Laxus's sister-" I cut him off.
"Go away!" I screamed at him. Ice swarming around me. He took a picture. I grabbed his camera and threw it in the ocean. He ran after it, as the ocean tried to take it away. Sting and Rogue came over.
"Why is Jason here?" Sting spoke up.
"How should I know?!" I steamed. Shimmer was on the ground laughing. The ice around me shot behind me, killing the camera as Jason was about to take another photo. I spun.
"My camera!" Sting ran in front of me before I could hurt him.
"Jason, we have the beach rented. Please leave before you get hurt."