Razor and plants

Chapter twenty three

(Before you read this. Just know that it may get a little heated. Also. RAZOR X BUSH FOR LIFE!!!)

I opened my eyes. I was in a forest. I sat up, popping my back. "Razor?!" I heard a grumble of protest. I walked over to where the sound came from, and found her sound asleep in a bush. "Razor. Wake up." "Mmmmmm. What." "Where are we?" "What are you talking about?" "STOP CUDDLING WITH A BUSH AND LOOK AROUND!" At the point, she finally opened her eyes. "What the hell?!" "I'm guessing it sent us back. But where are we supposed to go now?" She spun around, then pointed in a random direction. "THAT WAY!"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Excuse me, Miss? Where are we?" I asked. The lady faced me. "Oh! Your in Crocus. Home to the Sabertooth Guild." How did we go from Hargeon, to Crocus? Razor gave a grin. "Mind telling us which way?" The lady nodded and pointed us in the right direction. "Just a few blocks that way." "Thank you. Have a nice day!" I grabbed Razors hand and bolted.

I slammed opened the guild doors, almost running over Yukino. I face planted on the floor. "HOME!! NO MORE DEMON TO DEAL WITH!! NO MORE BLACKSTAR! JUST HOME!" I spayed my arms on the floor. Attempting to hug it. I was immediately picked up off the floor. Slammed into a hug. "Stop doing this to me." I returned the embrace. "You think I want to? Cause believe me I don't." "I know, it just scares me." I kissed him. There were a bunch of cat calls and whistles, but we ignored them. "Get a room!" I head Sting yell. "You just wish you had the guts to do that to Shimmer." I heard Olga tell him. I pulled back and smiled.

'I have told the guild that your in our dimension and at Sabertooth.'

Thank you Winter. "Are you ok?" I shook my head and looked at Rogue. "Huh?" His eyes were filled with worry. "Are you ok? You zoned out." I nodded. "I'm fine. Don't worry." He gave me a soft smile. "Easier said than done." I laughed. "I'm related to Natsu, how do you expect me not to be running around and almost killing myself?" He tilted his head as if to say. 'True.' "No, Natsu would be running around telling people to fight him." Razor said walking over. We all laughed. What she said was so true. Yukino walked over. "You guys must be tired. I think we have a spare room if you want." I was about to object, but Razor beat me to it. "YES! We would be glad to use the spare room. Because SOMEONE woke me up!" "WELL ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU WERE CUDDLING WITH A BUSH!" "THAT BUSH HAPPENED TO BE VERY NICE THANK YOU VERY MUCH!" "THE BUSH WAS FULL OF THORNS!" "AND THEY WERE VERY CUTE!" "I don't even know why I'm arguing. You dated a cactus!" "Ok! Ok! So he was a little prickly! But he was a good guy until I went to meet his family! They were a pain!" I was raging. To many puns in one sentence. "I STILL DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU DATED A CACTUS!" "WE WERE IN A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP! NOT THAT YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND!" "THATS IT! IM DONE! IM DONE WITH YOU! AND YOUR PUNS! AND CACTUS! AND YOUR BUSHES! AND YOUR WEIRD RELATIONSHIPS! IM DONE!" "Well if you don't mind! I am going to go dream about Mr. Bush!" I was about to shoot something back when Rogue picked me up bridal style. "Come on. I'll take you to my room. You can take a nap there. And not rage about plants." He carried me up the stairs and into a room.

The room was mostly dark, and he immediately turned on the lamp. Slightly lighting up the room. Not much though he laid me on the bed. He was about to walk away, but I grabbed his hand. He turned. "Can you stay until I fall back asleep?" He's red eyes widened in shock, but he nodded. Laying down next to me. I curled into him, my head tucked into his chest, feeling his steady heartbeat. I didn't have the demon me standing over my shoulder, but I could hear her words echoing through my mind. A tear slid down my face. Rogue lifted my chin up to meet my eyes. "What's wrong?" I wiped away the tear. "It's nothing." He shook his head. "It's not. You can tell me." I started crying, hot and salty tears streaming down my face. "I don't want to be that demon. I don't want to kill people." He rubbed my back. "Shhhh. It's ok." I shook my head. "No it's not. I don't want to hurt anyone." "And you won't, but now isn't the time to think about it. You need rest. I can tell your exhausted. For once, you can stop being strong, let the weight fall off your shoulders." He placed a kiss on my forehead, then my cheeks and my nose. Moving down towards my lips. I pressed my lips to his. My lips moving in sync with his. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer to me. Deepening the kiss. More. I wanted more. He's hands went to my waist. Pulling me closer. I couldn't get enough. He scent surrounded me. I wanted more. I moved my hands down, sliding them under his shirt. Feeling his hard muscles. I felt him smirk into the kiss. I pulled back for air, almost immediately diving back down. I was drowning in his lips, in him. I pulled the shirt up. Demanding it off. He broke away as he took it off over his head, then went right back down to me. I gave a growl in approval feeling his muscles, and bit his lip. His tongue slipped into my mouth. Exploring every crevice of it. His tongue tangling up with mine. I growled when his hand dug themselves into my hair. Pulling my ponytail down. He pulled back. "I've never seen you with your hair down." I smiled. "Well nows your chance." I said, slamming my lips back on his. I closed my eyes as he feathered kisses down my neck. I closed my eyes and played with his hair. There was a knock on the door. Rogue turned into a shadow and opened the door. I could see Sting. "Elemental Dragon is coming. They should be here sometime tomorrow." Rogue nodded. Sting gave him a pat on the back. "Have fun." I blushed, knowing what he meant. Sting left and Rogue closed the door. Shadowing back over to me. "Go to sleep. You'll need the energy for you friends."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Razor! Frost!" Cobalt yelled, tackling us in a hug. We hugged her back. The second she let go. Luna hugged us. Winter on her head. Winter jumped into my arms. "Hey Winter."

'Hello Demon Human.'

I was suddenly lifted off the ground, Winter jumped out of my arms before I was slammed into another hug. "You told me you wouldn't scare me like that again." "I said no such thing." I said into his chest. I couldn't get out of him embrace. "Natsu let me go." He loosened his grip and I managed to get loose. "I'm sorry. It's not my fault. I can't control these things." He sighed. "Igneel told me I was supposed to protect you. That you had been through enough pain." I smiled. So he was slowly getting back his memories. "I'm the older one. I don't need protecting." "You seem to prove otherwise." "I hate to interrupt, but we need to head to the train station." Blossom told us. "We'll escort you." Sting said, Rogue by his side. She nodded.

Once we reached the train station, we learned that the train had been delayed. So we all sat on the ground, and waited. Cobalt and Luna telling us about how what happened after we went 'poof!'. "Then, they guy had the guts to yell at us. Saying that he wasn't gonna pay us 'cause we didn't have 'proof'. So we finally gave him a piece of our minds." The usually calm Cobalt raised her fist. Blossom smiled while Shimmer and I laughed.

The last mission any of us went on that dealt with that guy, it was me, Shimmer and Blossom. We got there on time, and he yelled at us for our clothing choice. Saying it wasn't 'professional'. Then when we came back for the reward, he told us that he had caused a panic when the monster ran into the village while we were fighting it. Not that anyone even got hurt. "Yea when he called me complaining, I gave the phone to Shimmer." Blossom told us. We all laughed, while Shimmer raised her fist. "We won't be dealing with him anytime soon!" She yelled, causing another fit of laughter. Sting looked at Rogue, then back at us. "Is he the Mayor of Clover?" We all nodded. "Fuck. He chose our guild to start coming to." We all laughed. Me and Shimmer hugging our boyfriends. "Good luck!" The train pulled in, we got up. Hugging Rogue, I gave him a quick kiss, then hopped in the train.

"Please take your seat. Next stop, Magnolia." I leaned forward slightly as the train pulled out of the station. I watched as my brother, Shimmer, Gajeel, and Razor all fell forward. Looking green. My head was pounding. I leaned against the window and fell asleep watching as we started going above the cannons.

I woke up to a loud boom. I just opened my eyes when fire shot at us from the back of the train. I was thrown against the window, smashing threw it, I fell into the cannon below.