Can I Kill Razor?

Chapter twenty one

"You two need to find a weapon." Stein told us. "Why? I'd rather just use my magic, I'm more efficient with it anyways." I grumbled. He turned and looked at me. The light glaring off his glasses. "That's now how things work here. Unless you can defeat me you go by what I say." Razor cracked her knuckles. "I'm up for the challenge. Let's do this Frosty."

I laid my foot on his head. Razor standing on his back. "Well there you go. We don't need weapons. We're just fine on our own." I smirked. "That's kinda the point" I tried not to laugh. "NOT NOW RAZOR!" "Face it you love them." I sighed. "I don't have the heart to fight with you." She smirked at me. "Good try." "Wow. You actually got Stein?" I turned. There stood Blackstar and the black haired chick. Behind them stood, the two we first met. The blond, I think we heard her name was Maka, and and the other boy. Scythe kid. Maka was the one who first talked. "We are fine on our own. We don't need a human weapon when we can create one in a instant." I said. "Can we please get some names?" Razor pipped up. "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm Tsubaki, Blackstar's weapon." The black, tall girl stated. She has a kind voice. Blackstar jumped forth. "IM THE ALMIGHTY BLACKST-" I cut him off. "WE KNOW YOU SO SHUT UP!" He glared at us but stayed silent. I was tired of his loud mouth and huge ego. The guy with white spiky hair walked up. "I'm Soul. Maka' Scythe weapon. The cool one of the group." "Well Frost is pretty Chill, herself." Razor said with a smile. I face palmed. "I'm done. So done, Razor. So done." I said as I spun and started walking the other way. "Wait! Frost! No!! Come back!" "Nope so done. Done with the puns!" "You know it was Punny, though." I could hear her trying not to laugh. I turned. Facing her. "I will hurt you." She let out a  laugh. "You love me." "Debatable." I said walking back. The blond with pig tails stepped up. "I'm Maka. Soul's Meister." Razor looked at me. "Your not allowed to leave me." She turned back to them. "It's so nice to meet you. I'm Razor, and this Soulless girl is Frost." "Oh my god Razor!" I was raging. This was too much. "Well either way, Lord Death asked us to show you guys your rooms. So follow us."

I moaned, sitting up. I heard a knock on glass. I looked at the window. Nothing was there. The knock came again and I jumped, standing up on the bed. It came from the mirror. I slowly got down off the bed and walked over to the mirror. My eyes widened. In the mirror stood me. A demonic me. I had demon horns, scales lines up my neck. My eyes completely slit, and they looked dull. Almost, dare I say, blind. Instead of my bluish-silver hair, it was completely silver. Tattered white dragon wings spread on my back. There was a scar that crossed over my face. I lifted me hand up, the me in the mirror following my movements. My arm was covered in scales. Just barely leaving my hands to be human. Suddenly the figure in the mirror reached out. Grabbing the edge of the mirror. I jumped back, watching as the figure came out of the mirror. She was wearing a tattered black dress. "Hello." She said in a demonic voice. "Who are you?" I demanded. She smiled. Her teeth were pointed and sharp. "You wound me. Don't you recognize me?" I shook my head. "I don't know any demons." I said. "What are you talking about? Your little brother is a demon. Not to mention your one yourself." I sighed. "Answer my questions. Who. Are. You." She laughed. "I'm you. The demon inside. The demon that you constantly try to suppress. The demon HE created." I clenched my teeth shut. "I'm not a demon. I'm not some pawn. I'm not some experiment my brother created." She walked over to me. "Oh but darling you are. Your a demon from the bookshelf it's self. You even have a book." I ran at her, pinning her against the wall. She laughed. "I'm you. I'm what your becoming." "I will never be you." I growled. She disappeared from in front of me. Turning into a shadow. Reforming behind me. "Look at yourself. Your becoming me. We're becoming one. You can't stop it." I looked at my hands. The skin on my arms were slowly becoming scales. I felt my head. Horns started to grow. I looked at my back, I could see tattered white wings forming. I shook my head. "No. No, I will never be like you." She laughed again. "No. You see, all that's left is for you to take my place in the mirror." She had a crazed grin on her face as she pushed me towards the mirror.