Easy street

I swear if i hear easy street one more time I will go ballistic.

Today's the day in filming where we find out if Daryl and i are okay. Him and I were taken by Negan last episode, and although it's clear why Negan took Daryl in the script, it's not quite clear as to why i had to go too.

"Okay addy, this scene you're going to see Negan for the first time since he took you away, I want you to portray that fear. Yeah?" He says fumbling with the camera.

I nodded.

"Action!" Robert yells.

The lights shut off, and now I'm in this dark room, to my left I can see Norman looking over at me.

Jeffrey's cue comes on and he walks to the big giant metal door.

"Well well well, looks like you two haven't died yet" he smiled as he looked down at Daryl and I completely bare. "Although that could change" Negan grabs the bottom of my chin and makes me look up at him.

"Let her go" Daryl growled.

I look down, just like my script said I needed to do. "Daryl don't. " I warned. "It'll just made it worse."

Negan laughs "why? Maybe I wanna keep a pretty little thing like her around. Besides you don't make the fucking rules I do." Negan says angrily. "Do I need to remind you what happens when you go against me?" He swung Lucille around in front of Daryl's face

He picks me up by the arm and walks me away with him.

Daryl shouts "where are you going with her?!"

Negan quickly snaps his head around and licks his lips "Don't worry about that, you'll be lucky if you ever get to see her again... Dwight! Play the damn song!" Negan says as he walks me away.

Dwight comes back into play and sighs. I hear the track play yet again.

"Good good cut" Robert says looking at all of us.

Someone quickly brings Norman and I a robe to cover up.

"Alright I need Dwight. Everyone else go to lunch" Robert says kindly.

I smile to myself at the thought of finally being able to eat.

I tie up the robe and start to walk to my trailer, I walked in and put on a pair of comfy yoga pants and a hoodie, along with jeffs house shoes and decided I would keep the dirty makeup I had on.

I walked over to my bed in the back and grabbed my purse.

Making my way back to the front trailer door, I opened it to be greeted with Norman.

"Oh Jesus you scared me" I exclaimed holding my Chest.

He snickered "sorry, I just wanted to know if you were up for lunch"

I shrugged "who's gonna be there?"

"Just me and you.." he looked down at my shoes and smirked "at you wearing Jeffrey's house shoes?" He laughed.

"No!" I quickly object "these are clearly mine Norman"

"Nah uh! Your feet aren't that big addy, you slept over last night didn't you?!" He exclimaed.

"SHH sh " i say waving my hands around "can you be any more louder?" I say annoyed.

"Oh you have no idea" he challenged smiling.

I sighed out "okay okay let's go to lunch. You're driving, considering my car is at my house."

"If your cars at your house how the hell did you get here?" He asked worried.

"I'll tell you all of that over pizza. Now let's go I'm starving. "
-----------------------
We made it to the local pizza place and decided to get a large and split it. We sat at one of the secluded booths and began to eat.

"So tell me all about your crazy night" Norman asked stuffing his face with pizza.

I shrugged "I was with Jeff all night. Simple as that. " I began to eat as well.

Norman nodded as he continued to chew. "Okay then explain those shoes. Did you stay there last night?" He asked like a giddy teenager.

I smiled "yes."

"So Yall hooked up?" He asked.

I almost choked on my pizza at how nonchalant he was being "oh my god Norman no. He slept on his couch I slept in his bed"

"And then he creeped in there late at night and yall hooked up?" Norman says finishing my sentence.

"For christ sake Norman no!" I laughed.

He turned all smiley "oh well that's boring."

I smiled and took a bite of pizza.

"We almost did though"

He looked at me "you're joking?"

I shook my head no and smiled.

"Tell me right now" he says.

"Well. We went back to his place, and. He made me my favorite drink, one thing led to another, and we started making out. Things got heated, and I stopped it because I felt.." I stopped 

"You felt what addy?" Norman asked concerned.

"I felt as if he was just using me. " I said honestly.

"Addison...." norm said sternly "you know that is not the case at all. Jeffrey isn't like that."

"Okay but neither was Jon and you saw the situation I've been put in.. im just scared to open up again. I'm afraid of getting hurt." I admitted.

"Darlin you have to let yourself hurt for a little while before you can fully understand what it's like to be happy. Give Jeff a chance, he's a respectful guy. If I didn't think so I wouldn't be encouraging it you know?" He questioned.

I nodded "I know I know. I mean everything he did last night for me was so sweet. The way he made sure I was safe after I left really did prove to me that he is a genuinely nice guy."

Norman nodded "that's why I'm saying. Just give him a chance. I promise you, you won't regret it."

I sighed out "okay enough with the lecturing let's finish eating this pizza" I teased.

He smiled "I like that"