Panel

"Jeff.... Jeffrey" addy whispered softly.

My eye popped open to see Addison straddling my waist and looking down at me. I smiled up at her and grabbed her waist

"This is a good way to wake up" I winked.

She smiled that adorable smile and laughed "no no mr. Morgan no time for funny business." She holds my hands on her waist and starts rocking back and forth slowly.

I couldn't help but to moan slightly "Addy.."

She kissed my nose and got off of my waist, she walked to the bathroom and I heard her turn on the shower.

I look down at my boner and sigh "I hate when you do this to Me"

I heard her laugh "Well why don't you come here and maybe I can help you out?" She walked back into the room completely bare, she quirked an eyebrow at me.

I looked her up and down and nodded

"Oh you don't even have to ask me twice"
-------------------

After a quick shower Addy had hair and makeup, as did I. She walked around in her pink robe as I had on a white tshirt and sweats.

There was a firm knock sounding from the door, Addy walked to the door and opened it to see Veronica on the other side. I tensed up slightly at the sight of her and leaned back.

"Hey!" Addy exclaims bringing Veronica into a hug.

Veronica hugs her back and smiles over at me "Hello Jeffrey"

I nod in acknowledgment and pull out my phone.

Addy sighs "sorry about him" she says quietly. "He's got a little case of blue balls" she teased looking over at me, closing the door and walking to the chair.

Veronica chuckles and carries her makeup bags in, addy sits down on the chair and looks over at me.

"You okay?" She mouthed.

I shrugged, noticing Veronica was just starring at me I decided I would get out of the situation.

"I'm gonna go to norms" I shove my phone in my pocket, standing up I walk over to addy who is giving me a pouty look "oh don't look at me like that" I say weakly.

She smiled softly. "I don't want you to leave.."

"I know but you're gonna get all dolled up, I'll be right back as soon as she's finished" I looked over at Veronica who quickly looked away, acting like she wasn't starring at me.

I clenched my jaw in irritation. Why the fuck is she just starring at me?

I look back at Addison who nods understandingly.

"Okay.." she said looking down.

"Hey come on look at me" I say softly.

She looks up at me with tears forming in her eyes

I laughed "baby it's only gonna be for about an hour"

She chuckled and wiped away her tears.

I leaned down and kissed her dry lips

"I love you Addy" I kissed her forehead.

Addison pov

I watched as Jeffrey stormed passed Veronica and to the door, and with that he was gone.

Veronica looked over at me with sorry eyes "I'm sorry"

I shrugged "it's okay honey he's just a little on edge, I shifted in my chair and pulled out my phone immediately texting him.