Dream

Addison's POV

After my little fight with Jeffrey about my sister, he stormed off into our room. I knew I didn't wanna get into all of that right now, I knew I needed to be there for Norman.

I looked around the living room for the TV remote Jeff had thrown down.

Giving up I plop down on the sofa and pull out my phone, Playing games as I listened to music.

I knew if I ran into the bedroom after Jeff to try and calm him down, it wouldn't help anything at all, infact it'd add fuel to the fire.

After about an hour of sitting on the sofa I get a text from Jon.

Jonny Boy: Hey cupcake..I'll be in town and will be at the local cafe.. you should totally come out!

I read the text over and over again, contemplating on what to do. I didn't wanna just leave the situation to go hang out with Jon behind Jeffrey's back, no matter how angry I was at him.

Addison: sorry Bud, I'm just gonna stay in with Jeffrey and Norman, tough day

After hitting send I look up to see a tired Norman strolling out of his bedroom, a puzzled look upon his face once he sees me sitting on the couch by myself.

"You okay?" He mutters walking fully into the livingroom.

I shrugged "not really, Jeffrey chewed my ass out about an hour and a half ago.."

"Fer what?" He asked chuckling

"Well, TMZ knows all about what happened to you tonight.. and it's kinda my fault"

He quirked an eyebrow at me "Okay how is that your fault?"

"I told Abigail.. I shouldn't have I knew she couldn't keep her big mouth shut-"

Norman cuts me off "it's okay, I told her too. I'm not mad about it being out there, it's fine" he reassures standing up and walking into the kitchen

"Y'all got any food?"

I laugh lightly "Good luck with that, Havent gotten around to grocery shopping"

Norman nods "well I got a text from  Jon saying he's at the Cafe down the street, says He'd like for us to come catch up"

I nodded "yeah, I got it too. I'm sure Jeffrey doesn't wanna go.."

"Well, let's run it by him"

I shrugged and stand up, I walked to our bedroom door and knocked quietly, trying not to seem like i was annoyed or anything with him.

But he didn't call out.

"Jeff?" I ask tapping the door once more.

Nothing.

I open the door to find Jeffrey lying in bed, tossing and turning, obvious signs of a nightmare.

I rushed to his side and placed my hand on his back rubbing up and down "Jeffrey??"

Jeffrey pov

"You can't remember me you don't love me!" I shouted at her. "Maybe I should just fucking end it all!"

"Jeffrey..?"

"Just say it!" I screamed "say you love me! Say you remember me!"

"Jeffrey..? Babe wake up"

My eyes flutter open and I look over to see Addison starring down at Me, her worried eyes met mine.

I looked at her confused as to why she was even touching me.

"What? What are you doing here?" I asked her all wide eyed

"What do you mean what am I doing here..? I live here?" She laughs a bit.

"What-"

Just then it hit me. The crash, the forgetting, it didn't happen it was all some lousy dream.

I quickly jumped out of bed and bare-hugged Addison knocking her off of her feet and onto the bed. I hugged and hugged her, tears just pouring out of me.

"Jeffrey!" She exclaimed hugging me back

"Addison I love you so fucking much.." I instantly start covering her in sloppy kisses, not really caring about where I was kissing her. "I'm so sorry about earlier- I'm so fucking sorry" I sobbed.

"It's fine honey.." she trails off not really knowing the reason as to why I'm this big ball of emotions.

"No Addison you don't understand I-I thought I lost..this forever.."