Pink

"Well if it isn't my beautiful daughter Addison!" Scott says as soon as he sees me in the living room.

I smile fakely at him and continue to sip on the champagne I was given.

He comes into the living room and sits on the couch next to me. I quickly become uncomfortable so out of habit I cross my legs and continue to drink.

"Can I tell you something addy?" He questioned leaning closer to me.

I cringed and nodded my head slowly not really paying attention to what he was saying.

"You just get better with age don't you, baby?" He comments "that outfit makes your body absolutely stunning-"

"Scott!" Mom says cutting him off.

He smiled smugly and looked over at her "im just being nice"

"More like creepy" I said under my breath.

Scott sighed and stood up "where's your date huh? Did he even come?"

I looked up at Scott to see Jeff and Abigail standing right behind him. Jeff shared a angry look with me, in which I shook my head no. Knowing that he wanted to say something very rude.

"Yeah he's here, Abigail stole him from me as soon as I walked into the door" I smiled, causing mom to laugh.

"Well he is handsome" she says smiling over at me.

I nodded in agreement. Just than Jeff clears his throat and Scott whips his head around to face him and Abigail.

"Scott this is Jeffrey, addys boyfriend" she says introducing the two of them.

Jeff takes a deep breath in "nice to meet you Scott. " is all Jeff says.

Scott scoffed and looked over at me "this man? He is like what.. 16 years older than you? And this is the one you chose?"

"Scott!" I yelled.
"Age isn't an issue Scott." Jeffrey says defending himself.

Scott turns over to me and shakes his head "absolutely not. I disapprove." He says bluntly.

"I'm not looking for your blessing anyways, dick head." Jeffrey says becoming angry.

"Jeff" I warned, standing up and walking over to the two of them. Standing in the middle.

"In sorry addy. I tried to make this as easy as I could. I came over here with a level head, but he didn't even give me a chance" he says laughing sarcastically.

I look over at Scott who has no facial expression.

"No offense to you either Scott. But, you could have at least gave me a chance before you started acting like a complete dick." Jeff says bluntly.