Pathetic

Addison pov

I laid on the bed flicking through the movie channels when I hear a faint knock on the door. I push myself out of the bed and check the peephole to see Jon standing on the other side.

"What do you want?" I asked scoffing.

"I just wanna talk addy.. let me in" he says looking directly at the peephole, straight into my eyes.

"Jon.."

"It won't take but two minuets and I'll be outta your hair" he cut me off running a hand through his thick dark hair.

Sighing I opened the door, to be greeted with Jon. He looked me up and down and smiled.

"You gonna invite me in?" He questioned.

I stepped back so he could come fully into the room

"What can I do for you?" I asked.

"We gonna have a little chat" he commented sitting down on the bed "you and I..."

"There is no you and I!" I say cutting him off, tossing my messy hair into a bun.

"There was" he smirked at me.

"You're right there WAS now there isn't. I have Jeffrey and he makes me happy" I said smiling.

He smiled sarcastically "so that's what you want? A man that can't even fucking protect you?"

"Don't" I warned

"or what?" he challenged "you gonna get all butt hurt? but what about me exactly Addison?" he approached me, starring me dead in my eyes, i didn't break my gaze, i studied his facial features that i once adored.

"you're a fucking pathetic excuse for a human being" i said lowly.

"like you're any better? lets face it addy you and i are in the same boat. dont act so innocent" he says licking his lips "come on, this whole cheating thing.. you did it too"

"i did not!" i yelled "you told me-"

"told you what? that i was a married man? and what did you do exactly huh?" he asked

i backed away until i hit the corner of the room, Jon followed my every move, and backed me up into the wall.

i studied his face that became angrier, more red. causing me to shake in my skin, i didnt say anything i just avoided eye contact with him, chewing nervously on my bottom lip, scared to see what his next move was.

"so youre not gonna say anything? why is it because you realize youre just as bad as i am? welcome to reality princess." he said bluntly, looking me up and down.

"please just..go" i said tearing up.

Jon knew it too, he laughed sarcastically

"why? your feelings hurt?" he asked pointing into my chest with each word, causing my chest to tense up, i looked around the room and it seemed to be shrinking, i quickly started panicking.

"Jon let me out of the corner!" i say choking up, scratching at my chest.

he didn't

"Jon its.. its getting harder to breath" i said screaming.

"oh dont play this bullshit with me" he says, annoyance just lingering in his voice. he went to reach out for me when i snapped.

"dont fucking touch me!" i screamed. i started hyperventilating and i knew this was it, if Jon didn't move now i was going to pass out.