Ride

Comic con came along quicker than I thought, and honestly I was so ready. Jeffrey and I have been dating exclusively for about two months now, and I couldn't be more happier.

My mother absolutely adores that man, as do I. But my step dad has other thoughts. Tonight my family has invited Jeff and i to a dinner at there house, so that way we all could officially meet. I agreed to the dinner without tellin Jeff, I thought I could bring it up while we were out running errands today.

I woke up before he did, I decided I would take a quick shower and give him sometime to wake up.

I slide out of the bed quietly and make my way to the bathroom, starting the shower I slowly undress myself and step in, I let the warm water hit my body as I sighed out in relief.

Before I knew it I heard the bathroom door open.

"Good morning mr. Morgan" I said peeking out of the shower curtain.

I make eye contact with Jeffrey who was smiling at me "well good morning darlin. Weren't you gonna wake me up?" He questions taking off his boxers.

I take in his incredible body and blush as I look down "I figured you could use the sleep" I said honestly closing the shower curtain.

I couldn't contain the smile that was dying to spread across my face.

Just than my shower curtain opens and in comes jeffrey.

He stands behind me and pulls me to him.

"You're so beautiful addy" he says lowly in my ear. He began kissing my neck. As much as I wanted to fool around I knew we couldn't.

"Baby... come on" I groaned. "We have to get a move on today"

He smiled against my neck "Come on we can make it quick" he says.

"Nooo" I turn around and face him.

He smiles at me and nods "okay sweety" he kissed my forehead.
----------------------

After the shower I began getting ready Jeffrey said he was gonna make me some breakfast. I could smell the pancakes all the way from my bedroom causing my tummy to growl.

"It smells good babe!" I yelled from the bedroom.

"It's gonna be!" I heard him yell back.

I smiled and began applying my eyeliner. Once I had the perfect wings, I decided I would wear something that would keep me warm.

I took one last look in the mirror to catch Jeff looking at me

"You look stunning.." his voice trailed off.

I shrugged "ah I just threw something on" I walked up to him and smiled.

He kissed my forehead and smiles back "well breakfast is ready when you are"