Good night

He showed me to a bedroom downstairs, that was decorated with posters of old bands.

"Whose bedroom is this?" I asked taking in my surroundings. I looked over to the dresser to see a picture of A young boy in a baseball uniform, quickly realizing it was Jeff.

"Used to be mine" he says as we walk into the bathroom.

I looked around the bathroom to see that it was still decorated like a teenagers.

I giggled slightly as I looked back to Jeff. "Nice decorations" I pointed out.

He grins "I know right? I was so fuckin cool" he opens the shower curtain and turns it on for me. "Warm right?" He questions messing with the temperature.

"Please" I commented setting down the gown on the counter.

He nods and fixed the temperature

"Should be all good" he stood up to walk out of the bathroom.

"Jeff wait!" I called out.

"Hmm?" He says turning back around to face me.

"I just

"I just.. I wanted to say that I love you"

He smiled and nodded "I love you too addy. Hurry up with your shower, I want to cuddle with you before I fall asleep" he winked.

I nodded "okay" I blew him a kiss as I shut the bathroom door.
---------------
During my shower I started thinking about the most random things, like my future with Jeffrey. Would it be like I always thought my future would be? A husband and I, in a big house with a white picket fence? A couple kids running around?

I started thinking more intently when I realized I hadn't had a period in awhile, which wasn't rare, but it was a little alarming.. could I really be pregnant?

Just the mere thought actually scared me slightly. Not knowing if Jeffrey wants a baby scared me too. Him and I never really talked about kids, nor our future. Jeffrey is one of those people that live for the now and only live in the moment.

I turned off the water and opened the shower curtain, grabbing the blue towel that hung up, I wrapped myself into the towel and stepped out for the shower, I wiped the steam off of the mirror and looked at myself, picturing what I would look like being pregnant.

I stood to the side and pushed out my tummy, sighing at how dumb I was being I stopped and continued drying off.

Hoping that I could get these thoughts out of my head I just couldn't. No matter how hard I tried. I dried my body and took the towel off, wrapping it into my hair as I slid the silky gown over my head and over my body, I looked at myself in the mirror and saw how this literally looked like I was wearing a pillow case that swallowed me. I let down my hair as the dampness hit my shoulders. I hung the towel up and shut off the light.