Bath

To my surprise Jeff and I were on the next flight home, we needed to get away asap.

Him and I couldn't wait until we could be in the comfort of our home and just forget about everything that's been going on around us, and just focus on the two of us.

Once I stepped foot into my penthouse I did a long sigh of relief, rolling my suitcase into my comfy living room, hearing Jeffrey do the same as I.

"Home sweet home" he says throwing himself down on the couch.

I laughed at him and took both of our suitcases back into the bedroom. I walked back into the living room to see Jeffrey nearly asleep.

I smiled softly at the sight I walked over to him and kneeled down next to him. Running my hand through his hair slowly

"Do you want me to get you a blanket?" I whispered.

All he did was nod, not once opening his eyes.

I kissed his forehead and grabbed the throw blanket that was laying behind the couch, I unraveled it and placed it over him, tucking him in.

"If you need anything Mr. Morgan I'll be in the bath okay?" I whispered.

His eyes popped open "A bath? Without me?"

I stood up and laughed "You need to get some rest, besides you could always join me if you'd like"

I walked to the bedroom again, looking at the freshly made bed that looked rather inviting, I decided I would just take the bath and than maybe I'd take a little nap. I looked at my alarm that read 8:45 AM , I sighed and walked into my big bathroom, filling up the tub. I reached under the sink and poured some bubbles into the bath. I watched as the water rises slowly, I grabbed my towel and placed it on the floor next to the bath, along with my phone.

I walked back into the kitchen and went straight for the wine cabinet, yes it was early in the morning, but not too early for a drink!

I turned around to see Jeffrey sprawled out on the couch lightly snoring his heart out. I smiled and walked back to the bedroom, closing the door quietly behind me.

I popped open a bottle of red wine and took a swig, placing it on the floor next to the towel, I undressed and sat down in the hot, bubble filled bathtub.
---------------
After about an hour, the bubbles were still present. And honestly I really wasn't trying to get out of the bathtub, my eyes were shut as I leaned against the tub.

"Addy?" Jeffrey's tired voice called out to me.

I opened my eyes to see him standing there rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning sleepy head" I answered sitting up and smiling at him.

He smiled back "I see you've made yourself comfortable" he points to the wine.

I shrugged "Yeah" I bit my lip nervously "why don't you come in here with me?" I questioned.

He smirks "Oh I don't know about that.."

"Why not?"

He shrugs "I can't promise to not keep my hands off of you. I mean come on, look at you." He started. "You're fucking beautiful"

I quickly turned red "Am not!"

"Are you kidding me Addison Nicole?" He asked in disbelief