Call

I tried to calm myself down. Hell I even tried to just self soothe, but I couldn't. I couldn't just calm down.

I needed Jeffrey more than ever, but of course he has his own problems to deal with. This wouldn't have ever happened if I just went with him

"Why am I such an idiot?!" I screamed at myself throwing my phone.

I sighed and quickly walked back to my phone and examined the freshly made crack in it.

I sighed and set it back down gently on the ground.

I needed to do something, anything to just take away this fucking pain. I'm sick and tired of this whack family.

Ever since Scott was in the picture, I've never been treated the same. It's always been about the others never me. Whenever I was finally making it in Hollywood, who do you think actually gave me some credit? Most certainly not Scott and my mother.

No no, it was my father. My father was the only one who actually cared what I did. Who actually supported everything I was trying to do to better myself.

I heard my phone start ringing, and I quickly ran to it seeing that it was Jeff.

"Hello?" I asked answering the FaceTime call.

"Hey baby-What's wrong?" He questions, automatically knowing something was not okay.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair trying not to look at the camera or else I'd just loose it.

"Nothin" I answered quickly. "How was your flight?"

He ignored my question "You need to tell me what's on your mind first before I even start talking about myself" he says sternly.

I looked back at the camera to see a concerned Jeff on the other end.

I shrugged "so. I thought maybe today I could keep my mind off of everything. I thought I could just have a nice day because who doesn't want that right?" I questioned.

"Right?" He agrees as he continues walking.

"Well, I invited mom over.."

He smiles "that seems like a fun idea-"

"And Scott" I answered quickly.

He stopped dead in his tracks "okay.. why?" He asked irritation lacing his voice.

"I thought Scott would be okay if it was just me.." I instantly went to rubbing on my neck where scotts grip was still fairly noticeable.

Jeff instantly noticed what I'm doing and anger washes over him "Why are you rubbing your neck?"

"Things got violent-"

I didn't need to say another word, he knew exactly what happened

"Oh hell no. Absolutely-fucking-not!" He yelled angrily.

I flinched at his tone and tear up.

"I'm coming back home" he says quickly.

"No no no!" I say quickly protesting "no you need to be there.."

"Then you're coming here!" He yelled.

I sighed out "no. You cannot make this all about me. Your family needs you. You cannot make me the priority right now, I refuse"

He looks at the camera and shakes his head "I'm booking your flight as soon as I get off of this call with you" he growls.

I sighed "god damn it Jeffrey.."

"Hey, listen to me"

I look at the camera again and wipe away my tears "what?" I take a shaky breath in.

"You're my girlfriend... I want you here, because I need you too okay?" He questions softly.

I nod my head "okay"

"Okay... I love you" he says smiling at me.

I don't answer I look down and nod.

"Hey. I said I love you" he repeats.

"I love you too. I just feel so fucking bad" I say truthfully.

"Don't, you have no control over what's been happening, you've gotta stop blaming yourself sweetie" he says looking me in he eyes.

I smiled "okay.."

"Okay, I'll call you when everything's ready. Start packing"

"I love you!" I exclaimed.

He smiled widely "I love you too"

And with that I hung up. I couldn't help but to have this big ol grin just plastered on my face. Somehow Jeff always knew how to make me smile. No matter what the situation was.

I stand up off of the bed and start packing.

"I should do something a little special for him" I thought to myself as I opened my lingerie drawer. "I mean it has been awhile" I smiled.

Eyeing all the different types of sets I had, I decided to grab three different sets and just decide when I get there.

Not that I'm expecting to have sex, but I know how to make my man happy.

I decided I would take a hot bath before leaving, I sat down in the water and let it relieve me. I smiled to myself as I just got comfortable, but as soon as I did my phone started ringing.

I quickly wiped my hands off on the towel beside me and looked at my phone seeing that it was Jeff who was face timing me again.

I answered and didn't say anything, he saw that I was in the bathtub and he immediately grinned.

"What are you doing baby?" He asks lowly.

I shrugged innocently "oh nothin just in the bath.. what about you daddy?" I question.

He closes his eyes slowly and locked his lips, he opened them again and revealed that his eyes were glazed over with lust

"I was just.. calling to tell you that you have a flight at 6:44.." his voice trails off as he is just starring at me.

I looked down to see what he was starring at, and I saw my breasts.

I giggled slightly and raised the camera

"Hey my eyes are up here" I teased.

He smacks his lips playfully "okay I won't even lie I was totally starring at your rack"

I laughed and shook my head

"Well don't worry, soon you'll get to see all of that and more in person"

His eyes widened "Don't play with my emotions like that Addison" he warned smirking at me.

"Hmm I guess we will just have to find out won't we?" I chuckled looking at him again.

"Don't even play with me Addison Nicole.." he growls.

I snickered "I love you, but I'm gonna go so I can finish up my bath"

He frowns slightly "what why? I wanna watch" he winks.

"Nope nope, you've got things to do" I went to end the call "goodbye Mr. Morgan"

He smiles and with that I ended the call.