Doctor visit

Tomorrow rolled around and Jeffrey was up before me. I heard the shower running and his Rock music softly playing on the Bluetooth speakers.

I groaned and rolled over examine the alarm clock to see it was 9:40 am.

I sighed and sat up, feeling really groggy I slipped on my slippers and walked out into the kitchen, half asleep I go ahead and start a pot of coffee, knowing that's the first thing Jeffrey was going to do was come out here and get some coffee.

I watched as it brewed slowly, I walked to my fruit bowl and grabbed a banana. I walked to the living room and sat down, pealing the banana I turned on the tv.

Just as if I'm cue the shower shut off. I smiled to myself waiting for him to come out.

After a second or two I heard his loud slow footsteps walk into the kitchen.

"You made me coffee?" His gravel like voice called out.

"I did.." I answered looking at the hallway. "So I wanna talk to you about something"

"Is this some kind of trick?" He chuckled as I heard him grab a mug.

I laughed sarcastically "no more like an offer.. so I was thinking maybe we fill Scott and everyone in on the whole baby thing"

I heard his footsteps walk into the living room as he starred at me rambling on and on about Scott.

"I just don't think it would be a bad idea

"I just don't think it would be a bad idea. Scott is your father and-"

Jeff cuts me off "I want him to have absolutely nothing to do with my family" he growled "he's no father in my book"

"Okay yes I understand that, but whether or not we like it he is apart of our family" I shot back.

He sighed "Addison please-"

"No. We are going to involve them. Okay? That's still my mother. I refuse to leave her out of this" I crossed my arms over my chest as I looked up to Jeffrey.

"I'm just not gonna win this one am I?" He quirked an eyebrow at me as a small smiled tugged at the corner of his lips.

I smiled back "afraid not Mr. Morgan"

He nods "I'll be right back" he quickly stands up and walks back into the kitchen.

I pause and listen to him frantically search through the cupboards.

"Jeff what are you doing?" I called out, walking into the kitchen to see him searching the liquor cabinet. I laughed at him "okay come on what are you doing?"