Chapter 2

Mitch Pov

I heard a crash and the Scott gasp from behind me. I instantly turned around to see Robyn on the floor, unconscious and Scott crowded over her.

“Oh my God! Scott! Is she okay?” I asked him, distressed

“I don't know yet, honey. Get Rosie would you.”

Rosie was stood close to Scott, confused and upset. I walked over to her taking her hand. She looked up at me and I flashed her a smile to comfort her. She clung to my leg immediately.

“Hey, it's alright sweetie, Robyn’s gonna be okay.”

“Promise?” She questioned, vulnerably.

“Promise”, I said, although I then even questioned myself. I honestly didn't know whether she was okay.  I prayed to God that she was. I'd only met her less than half an hour ago and I already felt responsible for the poor thing. I looked eagerly at Scott and Robyn, hoping everything was alright. Luckily after a few moments, Robyn opened her eyes. I sighed loudly in relief and gave Rosie a genuine smile, letting her know that Robyn was fine.

"Oh my gosh, are you okay sweetheart?" Scott asked, worriedly.

"Ye-eah, I'm okay, I guess" I heard Robyn croak out.

"Can you stand?"

"I-I think so" Robyn stated as she tried to find her feet with Scott's help.

Unfortunately, as soon as she put weight on her skinny legs, they crumbles beneath her. I gasped loudly in shock but luckily Scott was there to catch her this time and instantly picked her up to carry her. Scott then gave me a subtle nod to continue and I walked back to the car, Freddie in my arms and Rosie latched onto my hand.

We soon reached the car as it was only about 2 blocks away.

“Babe, can you get the keys out my pocket please?” Scott asked

“Sure honey”

I reached into Scott's back pocket to get the car keys, squeezing his perfect butt, effectively catching him off guard. He let out a small yelp before I winked at him and turned around with a flirtatious smile, which he returned. I unlocked the car and opened the door, allowing Scott to carefully place Robyn in the back seat. He then ushered Rosie round to the other side so she could sit next to her. Meanwhile I got into the passenger seat, Freddie still cradled in my arms. He was making little baby noises, causing me to smile widely. He's so fcute, I can't!! Scott then arrived in the driver's seat and I handed him the car keys. He gave me a peck on the lips, making me giggle, before checking Robyn and Rosie were okay and heading home.

~Time Skip~

“Home sweet home”, Scott said enthusiastically as the car came to a stop.

“I hope you like it girls!” I added.

“It looks really nice”, Robyn responded quietly.

“Thankyou”, me and Scott said in unison, giggling afterwards.

I then opened the car door and hopped out. I’d managed to get Freddie to fall asleep in the car and Rosie had also passed out, latched onto Robyn’s arm. Trying not to wake either of them, I slowly opened Robyn's door, helping her out of the car. Meanwhile Scott had shut of the car and reached into the back seat and to carefully pick up Rosie. Robyn’s legs had gained some strength during the card ride home and she was now able to walk better, allowing her to make her way to the gate.  Scott chucked me the keys with a kiss to the head while he carried Rosie and helped Robyn to the door. I unlocked the door and Wyatt shot out suddenly

“Hey Wy Wy”, I said, giving him a tickle, happy to see my baby again.

I turned around to see Robyn clung to Scott in fear.

“Oh, I'm so sorry Wyatt scared you sweetie, but I promise, he's not dangerous” I said in a happy tone with a smile.

Robyn replied with a simple “okay”, still sceptical

We got everyone inside and sat around the table. I stood, however, swaying Freddie to make sure her stayed asleep as Rosie had awoken by now.

“So guys”, Scott asked “do you have anything with you?”

Robyn gave him a questioning look.

Scott picked up on this and explained further. “I mean like clothes, food or anything?”

Robyn looked around her and returned to Scott with a face that said “bitch does it look like it!?”

Scott and I chuckled at the sassy look before Scott said, “You're right, sorry I was being an idiot!”

“When are you not?” I asked sassily

“Hey!” Scott replied, offended.

“Oh sorry babe, you know I love you really” I said, lifting his chin so his eyes met mine, before giving him a quick kiss.

“So we don't really have much that would fit you and we certainly have no baby stuff for Freddie.” I stated

“It’s okay babe, I'll go out and get some things and then these two can eat something.” said Scott, motioning towards Robyn and Rosie

“Okay, don't be too long though” I said, giving Scott a quick peck on the lips as a goodbye.

“Bye baby, Love you”

“Love you too” I replied as he walked out the door

I then turned my attention to the girls

“So does mac and cheese sound okay” I asked Robyn and Rosie with a smile

They both turned to me, returning smile, nodding furiously.