Chapter 17

Scott's Pov

Today, Mitch, Kirstie and I were going shopping for decorating supplies for the kid's bedrooms. Mitchie's idea was adorable. I couldn't wait to see the looks on their faces when they saw them. Kirstie had been an angel and had come up with mood boards for each room. Where she had the time to make them, I have no idea! But her ideas were so fcute. If she wasn't in Pentatonix, I swear she could be an interior designer. We spent about 3 hours in the hardware store looking for wallpaper and paint before spending forever in Ikea looking for furniture and other things. I just hoped they liked everything. After all they'd been through, this was the least they deserved so I just hoped they turned out to be perfect. The day had been exhausting, shopping all day, me having to lift all the heavy ass flat pack furniture, I was worn out. Mitch and I got home from dropping Kirstie off and flopped down on the sofa together.

"Take out?" I suggested.

"Ugghh yass! Can we get Pizza?"

"Anything for you, my Queen!" I said, making Mitch giggle

"Scottie? You know you love me?"

"What do you want?" I said knowingly

"Can you get me one of your jumpers? I wanna snuggle in it!"

"Fine, which one?"

"Your cloud one?"

"Alright, I'll be back in a sec", I said,pecking Mitch's cheek

I rushed upstairs, getting myself changed, grabbing my sweater and heading downstairs.

"I'm back! Here you go", I said handing Mitch my sweater.

"Thank you baby", He replied.

I ordered pizza and it arrived fairly quickly. We spent the evening in a pizza coma, snuggled on the sofa watching crappy chick flicks. It was perfect.

------------------

The next morning when I awoke, Mitch wasn't next to me. I got up, tiredly and went to go find him.

"Mitch!" , I called through the house.

"In here!" he said, his voice coming from the spare room.

I walked inside to find Mitch dressed in painting clothes, and everything covered in dust sheets.

"I decided to get up early so we can get the decorating done faster!"

"Aww baby, that's cute! Give me a sec and I'll come help."

I went downstairs, making me and Mitch coffee cause he probably wanted it anyways, and I grabbed a cereal bar from the cupboard. By the time I had got upstairs, Mitch had nearly finished painting an entire wall.

"Wow, you're clearly excited!"

"I am. These rooms are gonna be adorable!"

I walked over to him, cuddling hand kissing his forehead.

"I love you baby!"

"I love you too", Mitch said, pulling me in for a kiss. But before out lips met, he smeared a wet paintbrush over my face!

"Oh, you're so gonna pay for that!" I said chasing him around the spare room. I caught him and pinned him to the ground. As I tickled his side mercilessly, he tried to smear more paint over me, both of us in fits of giggles.

"S-stop, please!" Mitch pleaded, giggling.

"Not till you say you're gonna be the best mom ever!"

"F-fine, I'm gonna be the best m-mom ever", he whispered.

"Louder," I said, still tickling him.

"I'm gonna be the best mom ever! Now please stop!" he shouted.

"Okay, I'll stop", I said as I kissed his cheek and got off him.

"I hate you!"

"No, you love me!"

"Fine I do, now help me up"

I got up and helped Mitch up before the doorbell went.

"I'll get it", I said, running down the stairs to let the others in.

"Hey! Mitch got a head start so we've almost finished Freddie's room!"

"Wow, you work fast!" Kirstie exclaimed.

I chuckled before assigning Kirstie and Esther to do Robyn's room while Kevin and Avi did Rosie's. We managed to finish painting in the morning and had a lunch break before we headed back upstairs to do the furnishing. Kirstie had designed them so nicely. The rooms looked so cute! It was so surreal making a crib with Mitch. A few months ago I was gonna propose to him, and now, we were engaged and about to adopt three amazing children. I was so happy. My little family...

At about 7 we'd finished all the rooms and oh my god, they were amazing! I just hoped they liked them!

Freddies Room

Rosie's Room

Robyn's Room

Robyn's Room

The guys left soon after. I spent the evening cuddled up with Mitch, incredibly happy about the future. 

A/N Hoping to update daily on this so it should be finished by next week. Then I have a new book that follows on from my oneshots (Loved?) coming out #soon! Also thanks to the people that actually read this! It means a lot! <3 :)