Chapter 8

Niall's POV

"You're welcome. I'll see you later, Okay?" Lizzie asks as she walks back to her seat.

" Yea okay."  

I replay the conversation in my mind to make sure it really happened. She said she was worried about me. If only she knew what was really going on, would she still worry about me or would she just ignore me lik evryone else?. No. She does care about me, or was she just saying that? No she meant it, I could see the honesty in her eyes. Her eyes. They are more than beautiful. Light brown with gold and green swirling around each other. Her eyes are my favourite. I could stare into them all day. 

"Mr. Horan? Do you have the answer to number 9?" Mr. Keating's voice breaks through my thoughts.

" Umm...errr...  r=1/2at^2+vt+r0?"

"Close. Here is the correct answer." He turns and writes the the answer on the board. The bell rings sending hormanal and confused teenagers running rampage throughout the halls.  

Lizzie and Gemma are half way down the hall as I leave the class. A couple of guys whistle at Gemma. Personally I think its really degrading towards girls. Gemma is beautiful with her long blonde hair, bight blue eyes and a  petite figure, but there is no need fo unneceassary remarks. 

The rest of the day drags on. Like always. Random thoughts race through my mind. Good, bad, frightening. I can't help it. Some leave me on the verge of tears,  whilst others leave me hating everything. 

Why are my mind and heart so destroyed?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLOOOOO! soo sorry about not updating yesterday! i was busy all day! dont hate me! I might update again today. who knows> I dotn even know. Its my my brothers birthday. so we might  go out or something. lol :) 

How was everyones christmas? WHat did ya get? At my dads, i got footie pyjamas, earphones, clothes,  a doctor who game, a new phone case and ONE DIRECTION TICKETS!!!! ahhhh!! on August 29!! IM SO FLACKING EXCITED!! XD

dont forget to comment and vote and share with yo friends.. if you have any...im jus kidding im sure you have lots of friends. :)

Emily xxx