Chapter 12

Lizzie's POV

My phone buzzed causig me to jump. I was so infatuiated with my homework that I was oblivious to everything else around me. I had a pattern going. Problem, check, problem, check, drink, repeat. I was almost done so I decided to check to see who it was. THere is a message from some number I don't know. I slide the notification bar down and click on the message. 

To: Me From: Random Number

"Hi Elizabeth. Its Niall. What did you get for Problem 10 on the Physics set? I can't get it. "

Oh. Of course. I put my number in his phone but he didn't have a chance to put his number in. I save the contact as "Niall Horan :P" 

To: Niall Horan :P From: Me

"Hey Niall! I didn't get problem 10 either. We could work on it tomorrow morning if you want."

I strted on the next question whilst waiting for  reply. I finished the last question of my Trig set  when my phone buzzed again.

To: Me From: Niall Horan :P

"Okay! SOunds great! I'll see you tomorrow then! :)"  

To: Niall Horan :P From: Me

"Awesome! Oh btw you have an amazing voice. You should sing more often. I noticed on the ride home."

I hope that doesn't sound really creepy. Oh my god it probably did! He'll think I'm obessed or something. 

'Buzz' 

To: Me From: Niall Horan :P

"I was singing in the car? I didn't even notice. i only sing when I'm comfortble with the people I'm around..so..I guess that means Im comfortable round you. :)"

To: Niall Horan :P From: Me

"Well thats good I guess. lol :) i can give ya a ride home tomorrow too if you don't mind waiting for a bit. i have practice. Or do you need to get home so uhh.. your parents start fighting."

Oh crap. Gemma is coming home with me tomorrow....Someone can sit in back then.  I hope she doesn't make him feel uncomfortable. Hold up! I don't even know if he needs a ride. I'm jumping to conclusions. Oh he replied.

To: Me From: Niall Horan :P

"Ed is going to a friend's house after school so I don't need to be home right away. We had such a good timee today I dont see why we don't hve another one tomorrow."

To:Niall Horan :P From: Me

" Awesome! Can't wait. I'll see you tomorrow morning. I have to finish the rest of my sets and shower. I'll talk to you later. Bye :) "

Someone defintately has to sit in the back seat. Oh well. Im glad Ed isn't going to be home tomorrow. He doesn't need to be in that environnment.  I begin my last couple questions again, but am interrupted by a buzz.

To: Me From: Niall Horan :P

" Okay See you later. Bye love. xx"

A huge smile spreads across my face. Why do I act this way, Giddy and happy, whenever I talk to him wither by text or face to face. I wonder if he feels the same way?  Would it ever work out between us if we tried? What m i thinking?  I shake my mind to clear it so I can focus on homework. I finish them in about 15 minutes. I get up, stretch and walk towarsds the bathroom. I turn on the water and some music and look for the perfect song...scroll...scroll. ah ha! Thats the perfect song. I turn it up and step into the hot water. I process all that happened today. 

"A Drop in the ocean. A change in the weather. I was praying that  you and me might end up together. It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert, But I'm holding you closer than most 'cause you are my heaven." (A Drop in the Ocean- Ron Pope)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!  Its time for the 'new year, new me" nbull crap from everyone. woo hoo lol. 

see y on the flip side nerds! :)

Emily xx