Chapter 5

If anyone is wondering what Lizzie looks like, I picture her as Cady Groves. Only taller. Oh I went to my aunt's house for Christmas and it was one of the funniest nights I've had in a long time. :) Just thought I'd share. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lizzie?" A man's voice spoke. I knew who it was.

"Hey big brother. What's up?"

"Tell mum, if she wakes up, that I'll be late. Some urgent call came in from across town. a huge agruement. A neighbour must''ve called in. " Tony replies. The exhaustion clear in his voice.

"I will Tony. Be safe. Love you." THe routine response.

"Night Liz. Love you  too." THe phone clicks. Tony is a police officer. He works crazy hours that are filled with crazier people. But they make for some good stories later on. 

I set my alarm for the morning, even though i will ignore it. I guess I'll try to wake up on my own because TOny won't  be here in the morning. You see, he gets home 10 minutes before I leave for school, so he comes to wake me up. He will end up staying at the station tonight. 

I set out my uniform and put my books back in my bag so I'm relatively ready for the morning. I put on some fuzzy socks  and crawl under my covers on the bed. I curl into a ball adn pull out my phone. I check Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr before I go to sleep. After about 20 minutes, I plug in my ear phones and connect my phone to the charger and drift off to sleep with visions of those blue eyes and music in my head.

"SHe sees through Tv Screens. All of her friends in magazines. But every day she lives a broken dream. MAking her own reality. Theres lots of makeup on her face to cover up an empty space. But theres a lot behind those big blue eyes. She just dont realize. " 

-Union J 'Beautiful Life'