Chapter 17: Coming Back

mejo matagal na kong naghihintay dito sa loob ha, ano bang ginagawa ni Brandon sa labas?

tumayo nako at naglakad para silipin sa labas.

Pag silip ko, napalingon bigla si Brandon sakin at may kausap syang babae- yung pumunta sa school kanina.

"Brandon, do you really want a miserable life?! just because of that girl?!" the blonde hair girl shouted and pointed her finger on me.

hala ano nanamang kasalanan ko?

"Shut up, Veronica!" Brandon shout.

Sobrang naguguluhan nako ha!! teka..

"I'll never let that girl ruin your life!" Veronica shouted again and push Brandon away, nagulat ako ng sobrang tumilapon si Brandon... Grabe.. Sobrang lakas niya...

Ano siya super human?!

Biglang naglakad papalapit sakin si Veronica.. Bumibilis na ang tibok ng puso ko...

pakiramdam ko anytime sasaktan nya ako..

"You're the only one who messed Bradons life! you don't deserve to stay alive.." she said while she's breathing in and out deeply..

jusko lord... help me po!!

napapikit nalang ako when she raise her hand and almost to beat me up then suddenly Brandon push her away..

Ano ba tong nangyayare?!!!!

parang biglang nag flashback sakin yung first day kong nakita si Draven and Jack na nag tulakan din sa harapan ko at sobrang lakas nila..

"I'll never let you or anyone hurt chloe!" Brandon said, and nabigla ako ng naglalaban na silang dalawa sa harapan ko, Nag-iba ang kulay ng mata ni Brandon at ni Veronica..

Oh my gosh...

Bakit nay instant Contact lense?!

Mga aswang kaya sila?!!!

Shockssss!!!!

Lord help me!!

naramdaman ko nalang biglang may humila sa mga kamay ko at inilayo ako sa harap nilang dalawa...

--

Draven's POV

Me and Alexandre finally arrived here at PH at naisipan kong dumiretso sa school nila Chloe dahil for sure nasa school siya ngayon. i want to surprise her.

Pagpunta ko sa school nila, sakto namang nakita ko si Keena and Jamille.

"Huy! Draven! Oh my gosh! akala ba namin nasa italy kana?" Keena asked.

I smiled to her, "ah, finally solved the family problem, and when i had time to come back here i take the opportunity. Where's winter anyway?"

Nagtinginan silang dalawa..

Then i read their minds..

Wtf!

She's with Brandon?!

But i still wait for their answer.

"Ah, kasama niya yung new friend niyang si Brandon. Di lang namin alam kung saan sila nagpunta eh, kasi sabi niya somewhere daw." Jamille said.

"Yup, and dalawa lang silang umalis. Tawagan mo kaya?" -keena.

"Ah, hindi na. just tell her na tawagan agad ako kapag nakauwi na siya. Babalik nalang ako mamaya or bukas. bye!" i said then they give me a smile na parang nag aalala sila for me. well i guess nafefeel na nila na may gusto ako sa kaibigan nila.

Umalis nako dun, at lumapit kay alexandre.

"Balik muna tayo sa bahay natin." Alexandre said.

I nodded.

habang tumatakbo kami sa gitna ng forest napahinto ako bigla..

Vampires..

I smell vampires..

There is two vampires here..

"Draven! Go to winter's house!" Alexandre shout.

What the fvck!

I run faster then i saw Winter standing outside her house While Brandon and Veronica is fighting..

What's happening?

I grabbed Winter's hand at nilayo ko siya sa lugar na yon. We run faster...

nang nakalayo na kami, i stop.

Gulat na gulat yung mukha ni Winter and she has alot of questions in her Mind..

I don't know if i need to reveal to her about Vampires.. but when i tell that to her, i'm just putting her life in danger. na ayoko naman talagang mangyari.

"Dra..Draven..." she's almost to faint but i catch her when she fall.

Shocks... She need some rest.

--

ALEXANDRE POV

"Brandon!" I shouted. I catch their attention. "I am not here to start a war, or to fight with you. I am here to say that Chloe saw you fighting with Veronica and she got so nervous and scared to you, you caused so much trouble to her. This is not the time for fight. i advice you to stay away from Chloe."

Veronica calm down..

But Brandon looks like became more angry.

"You are not the one who can stop me by chasing Chloe. Not you, not veronica or any other vampires! No one." He said at mukhang desidido talaga siya sa sinasabi nya.

"If you really want her you will stay away from her"

"NO! I'll never do that. Never." He insist.

"Chloe is under by Good Vampires protection! you can't have her! we will not let you touch her again."

He chuckled.

"If chloe let you do that why not? But i bet, she'll not like that." He said then chuckled. "Good vampires are really pisses me off!!"

He said then umalis na. Veronica glare at me and sinundan na si Brandon.

Haaaayyyys, i don't know what's the right thing to do. To support Draven, or to let Chloe get attach with Bad vampires..

this happening is one of the big chapter in Vampires life. Falling inlove with humans then having a competition with bad vampires because of one girl..

I know that the idea of supporting Draven with this, will cause of dads anger and other vampires authority. But i have no choice, i experienced how to loved and be loved by human and it's really hard to resist. And we can't choose whose person we want to lived with or to love, but our heart does.

I wish Draven and Chloe's happiness.

I decided to go to our house then i saw Draven is sitting beside chloe, while chloe is lying on the couch.

"What happened to her?"

"She fainted." Draven answer.

actually. Naaawa ako kay chloe. Wala siyang kasalanan sa nangyayari at nahihiya akong gumugulo ang buhay niya dahil saaming mga vampires. At ineexpect ko na mas lalala pa to someday and i know she'll know about us someday. and we will just be ready for that. We'll going to ready about the possibility of having a fight with some other vampires just to protect chloe. I know Draven will not let anyone or anybody to hurt his love one.

--

A/N: Im so sorry for the late update ;((( wala talagang pumapasok sa isip ko ngayon kaya sinisikap kong may maisip na iuupdate huhu. Sensya talaga guys😢 i hope you enjoyed the story! 😉