The Vampire's Love (Larry Stylinson/Niam au vampire)

Hi lovelies ! So first of all, this is like a very old story of mine and I was very bad at english when I wrote this so there will be typos and BAD grammar mistakes. I am so embarrased to read this over because I can't believe how bad I actually was. I'll try to edit this book if I have time. And I just want to apologise for the typos and grammar mistakes. I still hope you understand something of this book, if don't it is alright. Vote and comment your opinions. Love you all <3

***********************************************

Louis' POV.

That feeling when everything goes wrong. Everything is just so hard. You are scared of everything and everyone hates you. I feel it everyday. I'm the nerd of this school, obviously. I think every story has the one nerd guy in it. I love school. I love reading books and I love studying. It's just so wonderful. I don't have so many friends...actually I don't have any friends...at all. It's be a dream come true if someone was nice to me but that is only a dream. Everyone hates me and I don't even know why. It feels so wrong. Everyone are laughing at you and throwing things to you, whispering something bad about you, pushing you, hitting you and kicking you. That's my life. Everyday and it is not fair...but I think I just have to live with it.

I was in my class. I was sitting in the front of the classroom, of course. Nobody were sitting next to me and I was glad about it. I think I lost my social skills when I started to get bullied. Lesson only started a few minutes ago and Mrs. Newland just started to talk something about the history. I already knew what she was talking so I didn't have to focus on it so hard. Suddenly there was knock at the door. I snapped mu head towards it and curiously waited for Mrs. Newland to say 'come in' with her raspy voice. The door opened and two boys stepped inside looking all good and perfect. First was a guy with blond hair and blue eyes and the second one was like an angel...for real...he was handsome...hot even. He had brown curls and green eyes. He was handsome...did I mention that I may not or may be a gay. I didnt? oops. But anyway, I am...a super gay. That was an odd thing to think. But yeah, back to the guy with the curls. He was breathtakingly (is that even a word?) handsome. "Oh...who are you two?" Mrs. Newland asked confused. "Uh...sorry. I'm Niall Horan and this is Harry Styles. Sorry that we are late we are new here and we got lost." This Niall guy said. The curly ones name was Harry...what a beautiful name. "Oh...I almost forgot! Sorry boys. Please Mr. Horan you can sit next to Mr. Tomlinson." Mrs. Newland said pointing at me and smiling her wide -even a bit annoying- smile. "Lift your hand up Mr. Tomlinson so Mr. Horan here knows where to sit." Mrs. Newland said sharply. Crap. I lifted my hand up slowly and Niall looked at me smiling widely. He walked over to me and sat down saying nothing. I was so nervous that I could literally hear my on pulse. Harry sat down next to some girl who is not that popular either.

"Uh...Hi I'm Niall. What's your name?" Niall suddenly asked with his thigh irrish accent. "Louis and uh...if you don't want get in troubles stay away from me. You're handsome lad and everything so...you could become popular so don't ruin your chances." I said not looking at him. I heard how Niall huffed clearly confused about the thing I said. "What do you mean? You seems like a nice guy...I know how to choose my friends." He finally said. I looked at him with shocked face. I could only imagine how stupid I must look. "Do you really want to be friends with me?" I asked and I could hear hope in my voice. Niall nodded smiling widely. "You don't have any idea where you put yourself into 'cause being friends with me is not the easiest thing in the world." I said and it made Niall laugh. "I think I can handle this. I'm big boy." He said laughing a bit. I laughed too...and it was a real laugh. I hope that Niall will be my friend after he sees how it is to be friends with me. But sadly I had the feeling that he wasn't going to...because no one were.

-edited x