Chapter 13

Harry's POV.

I woke up when I heard a knock at the door. I opened my eyes and blinked a few times. I groaned rolling over. I didn't want to get up and open the door. I just wanted to sleep. The knocking didn't stop and I was sure that they were going to kick the door down if I didn't open it. I got up and walked overt the door. I sighed and opened it yawning. It was a bad mistake... very very bad mistake. I felt fist on my cheek and it made me fall down backwards. I laid on the floor looking around confused about the situation. I saw a man and he had this evil grin on his face then somebody kicked me on my head and everything went black.

Liam's POV.

We didn't find Harry anywhere. We looked for him but we didn't smell anything we didn't have any clue where he would be. It was strange. I missed him. We all missed him. It has been two weeks. We were worried about him. Was he even alive? What was he doing? Everything were darker without Louis and Harry. We had to find Harry. Where the could he go? We needed to find him. He can't do anything stupid to himself. I'm was so worried about him. What if kills people? What if he is angry and wants a revenge on the leaders and go do something dumb. They will kill him. He can't die. He is so stupid sometimes and without Louis he is broken and could do anything. I don't want to lose him too. Harry is my best friend. If he dies I can't handle that. I would be so broken. Harry helped me so much. He was there when I needed him and I should be there when he needs me but he ran off. He is the best-est best friend in the world. I felt so bad for him. He lost his soul mate. I can imagine how his heart is broken and he feels so empty. I wanted to help him and comfort him. I just needed to find him...damn you Harry...why did you ran off? 

I was sitting in the living room. Niall and Zayn were hunting and trying to find Harry. It was quite windy outside. I was reading a book but I really couldn't focus on it. It was quiet in there. It was nice to be alone in that house. I could relax and I didn't have to think all the same things. Suddenly I heard weird noise from the kitchen. I put my book away and looked towards the kitchen. I got up and started to walk towards it. I didn't hear anything weird anymore. There was total silence in the old house. I walked into the kitchen looking around. The window just opened because of the wind. I sighed and closed it. I took glass and filled it with water. I drank it. I started to walk back to the living room again. I walked into the living room smiling by myself. I was only being a paranoid...gladly. But lately I have been a bit scared of everything. "Oh hello Liam." I heard a familiar voice and looked up. Harry were sitting on the couch and he was smiling. He had black circle under his eye and cut on his lip. He looked quite horrible. He scared me...badly. "Oh crap Harry you're alive." I said and walked over to him. He got up and hugged me tightly. I laughed a little and hugged him back. "You look horrible." I said to him. He chuckled. "Thanks. Nice to see you too." He laughed out. "What happened?" I asked sitting down and Harry sat next to me. Harry sighed rubbing his face. 

"Guess." He said. He didn't smile anymore. I started to get worried. "Harry...what happened?" I asked again...I didn't like the 'guess' game at all. He looked at me. "Hybrids...their going to kill us." Harry said. My eyes widened. "W-why?" I asked. "Hybrid's leader Charles..? You know him?" Harry asked. I nodded. "He was George's best friend and now when George is dead he wants to kill us." Harry said. I gulped. "This is only the smallest problem. They are coming here in a bit. If we don't do anything they'll kill us." Harry explained looking straight into my eyes. There was something weird and different in his green ones but I tried not to bother about it. I was a little shocked. Hybrids wanted a revenge on us? "They want a revenge? B-but they're much more stronger than us! They're hybrids." I said waving my hands in the air. Harry sighed and nodded. "I know...I felt it." Harry said and laughed. I laughed too. I heard the front door open and in second Niall was hugging Harry. Harry chuckled and hugged Niall tightly getting up again. Zayn ran into the living room gasping and hugging Harry too. The three of them hugged each other for a while and I was only laughing at them. I felt this weird relieve because I didn't have to worry about Harry anymore.

"So...how are you Harry?" Niall asked. We were still sitting in the living room. Harry sighed. He was still sad about the Louis thing. I could tell from the look in his eyes. He rubbed his temples. I sighed too. "I'm sorry Haz...I'm so sorry." I said and hugged Harry. He broke into sobs and criend against my shoulder. "I can't believe that he is...that h-he i-is gone. I-I m-miss him so so much." Harry cried. I hugged him tightly. "Just let it out...let it all out." I said knowing that Harry had to cry it out. "I-I'm so angry...I h-hate my life...I n-need Louis." Harry whispered. I comforted him. He needed to cry. He needed to let it all out. I wish I could do more for him...but for now...I can only hug him tightly and tell him that everything is alright. 

Harry's POV.

I cried against Liam's shoulder and when I calmed down I walked upstairs and into my room. I sat down on my bed. I looked at picture of Louis on my nightstand. I was starting to regret coming home so early because everything in there reminded me about Louis. Tears started to roll down my face again. I took the picture in my hands and cried. I just cried. I couldn't stop. I didn't want stop. I needed my Louis...I needed him. I wanted him back. I couldn't live without him. Why he has to be dead? Why him? I fell down on my bed and closed my eyes. I cried and cried until I was asleep. Was this feeling ever going away?

I woke up. I heard weird noises. I blinked my eyes and sat up. Who the hell dares to wake me up at the middle of the night. I got up and walked over to my window. I didn't see anyone in the woods but the voices were coming over there. I opened the window and went outside. I walked towards the noise. What the hell was it? Then I heard it clearly. It was a familiar voice. I started to smile. I walked towards the voice. I was probably dreaming. I walked into the woods. I heard river and again that familiar voice. I walked along the river. Then I saw a rock and someone was siting on it. I gasped. I saw familiar brown hair. I saw familiar face and I saw familiar body. Everything about him was familiar but one thing. He had red eyes. "Hi Haz." he said. "Louis." I gasped...yeah I was definitely dreaming.

-edited <3 

**********************************************************

It's short again. I'm sorry. I hope you liked it. Vote and Comment. Thank you. Love you all so much! <3