Chapter 15

Liam's POV.

I walked downstairs. I expected that Niall would be there but he wasn't. Louis and Harry were cuddling on the couch. "Have you seen Niall?" I asked. Louis and Harry looked at me with strange looks on their faces. They shook their heads. "No we we haven't." Harry said. Where he was? I had strange feeling that something bad have happened. "How long has it been since Niall left?" I asked. Harry and Louis looked at each other. "Maybe two three hours." Louis said. I gulped. I don't think that he would be out so long. What happened to him? "Is everything allright?" Harry asked. I shook my head. "Niall is missing..." I mumbled. I walked out of the house. Louis and Harry followed me. "Where are you going?" Louis asked. "I need to find Niall. Go wake Zayn up. I need him." I said to Louis and Harry. Louis ran upstairs and woke Zayn up. Zayn wasn't happy about that. Zayn took a few minutes to fix his hair and put his clothes on. Thank to the vampire speed.

Zayn walked over to me. He looked tired. "What is it?" he asked. "Niall is missing." I said. Zayn looked at me with wide eyes. "Really?" he asked. I rolled my eyes. "No...I was just kidding. Do you want to go back to the bed? No! Ofcourse he is missing. Why would I say something like that if he wasn't missing?!" I asked. Zayn rolled his eyes. "Why did you need me?" he asked. "I need all of you. We have to track him." I said. Louis Harry and Zayn nodded. "Liam? Do you think that Charles is behind this all?" harry asked. "Charles? Do you mean that hybrid Charles?" Louis asked. We all nodded. Louis' face paled. "And yes...I know that he is behind this all. He is trying to revenge. He want his revenge and if he hurt Niall he Will hurt me too and that'd be good revenge." I said to others. They nodded. "Lets start. I Will go with Zayn and you two go together." I said to Louis and Harry.

I started to run around the woods. I tried to catch Niall's smell but I didn't. I couldn't. Where the fuck he would be? Zayn ran beside me. He jumpen on trees and tried to smell Niall. I was worried about him. What if they hurt him? What if they kill him? I can't live without him. I love him. I know it's have been just few weeks but i still love him. I need to find him.

Louis' POV.

I didn't smell Niall. I tried but I couldn't. I have stronger senses than other and even I didn't smell anything. Then I smelled something. i stoped and Harry did the same. "Do you smell something?" Harry asked. I smelled again. "Yes...but it's not Niall. It...It's...It's...-" I was going to say it but then I felt huge pain on my back. I fell on my knees. Harry looked at me with wide eyes. Someone was behind me. "I brought you a message. This is just the begin. We will get our revenge and we will kill you all. No matter what we have to do." The stranger said. I gasped for a air and nodded. harry nodded. The stranger left and Harry ran in front of me and fell down his knees. "I help you...wait just second." Harry said. I had stake on my back. harry took it of and I yelped. I fell down. It hurt like a bitch. "You'll get better. Just a minute and you're healed." Harry said. I nodded.

It didn't hurt that much anymore. I got up. I chuckled. "If they kill me they won't kill you guys. That's only good way." I said to Harry. He shook his head. "No...you're not going to let them kill you." Harry said. I pulled him into hug. He hugged me back. "I know...I know." I said. "I love you too much. I love you so so so much." Harry said. I nodded and kissed him softly. "I love you too so much." I mumbled. "Louis! Harry! What happened?!" I heard Liam's voice. I turned around to look at him. They ran over to us. "Some jerk hit me with a stake. He brought a message. They will get their revenge no matter what." I said and chuckled and rolled my eyes after that. "Like it would as it would work." I said. Guys laughed a little. "We need to find Niall." Liam said. I nodded and looked at them with evil smile on my face. "And I will give them a lesson about how to treat my friends." I chuckled evilly.

Niall's POV.

"TALK!" Charles shouted and slapped my cheek. "I.don't,know! I already said! I don't know anything about Louis!" I said. Charles looked at me. He was angry. "Don't lie to me!" He screamed. "Remember you're going to die if you don't tell me." he said. I rolled my eyes. "I don't know where Louis is. Oh...I know...he is dead." I said. Ofcourse I knew that Louis was alive and he was a vampire. And I knew that he was king of the vampires but i wasn't going to tell it at those guys. Charles growled. I growled back. I was still in the form of vampire. "I know that Louis is alive. I know that he is a vampire. But I don't know anything else...so you have to tell me." Charles said. "If I were you I would be fucking scared of him. He is not just a vampire." I said. Charles looked at me. "And?" he asked. "He is king of the vampires. You can't kill him. He can't die. But guess what he can control?" I asked. Charles nodded. "Yes?". "He can control a death. He could kill you just blinking his eyes. You can't do anything to him. You can't kill him." I said. Charles looked a little worried. He turned around and went to talk with some men.

Of course I lied a little. You can harm Louis and you can kill him but he will kill you first. I've seen how kings kill other vampires. Louis is good guy so he is not going to hurt me or any of his friends. I'm so happy that he is alive. I hope that they find me and save me. I don't like to be in here. Charles turned around and walked over to me. He turned into vampire and wolf. He was still a human but he had weird eyes and wolf's teeth. He bit his wrist and put it into my mouth. It tasted horrible but I drank it. I felt how my neck healed. I smiled. "We have other things for you. This is going to be so fun." Charles said. Someone let me of off the chair. Charles took holf of my arm and started to pull me somewhere.

he stopped in front of some door. I gulped. he opened it. We walked in. It was old room. There was old books and bottles in there. Someone was sitting behind a desk. It was woman. She was reading a book. She looked up at us and smiled at Charles. "How nice to see you Charles. How can I help you?" The woman asked. I looked at Charles who had evil smile on his face. He pulled me over to some table. He pushed me down and tied me up. He was much more stronger than me so I didn't even try to fight back. Charles looked at the woman. "Can you make him forget all his friends and make him be with us. He can read minds so that's good thing." Charles said to the woman. I looked at them with wide eyes. i shook my head. "No...please no." I begged. Charles just chuckled evilly. The woman nodded and suddenly Charles was gone. I looked at woman. "Please...don't do this to me. I have boyfriend and I love him." I said. The woman looked at me and gave me sad smile. "I don't want to do this either but i have to or Charles kills me." The woman said. I tried to read her mind but i was too weak. "My name is Anne. And I'm sorry....I'm so so sorry." She said. I shook my head. She put her hands on my head and started to mumble some weird words. After a little while everything went black.

********************************************************

Did you like it this time? I hope you did. Vote and comment. Thank you. Love you all so so so much. <3