Chapter 17

Harry's POV.

"But how we'll be able to win them? Charles have hundreds of men in his army. We have five vampires and two witches." I said. "Werewolfs?" Perrie asked. Louis rolled his eyes. "They're with Charles. He is hybrid." Louis mumbled. Liam sighed. "But we have Louis." Zayn said. "Yeah...but that doesen't mean that Charles would surrender. He will just get more men in his army." I said. They can't use Louis. He can't control his power yet. He will kill all of us. "And I can't control my power yet." Louis whispered. I closed my eyes and rubbed my temples.

We were sitting in the living room. Louis and I were cuddling. "Don't worry babe. We will get trought this all. Together." Louis said. I looked down at him and nodded. "The most important thing is that you're okay. They can't hurt you. I don't let them hurt you." I said to Louis. He sighed. "I can take care of myself you know? I'm not human anymore. Harry I'm a vampire and I'm 'king' of them all. You don't have to take care of me!" Louis said loudly. That hurt. "Louis! I love you! I fucking love you so much that I can't lose you! I have to take care of you and you're not coming battle with us! You're staying here!" I said. Louis got up and now he was angry. "How you even dare to say that! I'm so coming with you and you can't stop me!" Louis shouted. I rolled my eyes. "Louis! You can't even control your powers! You're newborn vampire. They kill you just like that!" I shouted back. "I can't believe you. You're not my mother! You can't say what to do or not!" Louis shouted. "I'm not your mother but I'm your boyfriend and I can't lose you. I lost you once I can't lose you again!" I said. "Sometimes I hope that you wouldn't be my boyfriend." Louis mumbled. My eyes widened. "W-what?" I asked. "Yes! Harry Edward Styles. Sometimes I hope that you wouldn't be my boyfriend," Louis said and then he was gone.

I sat down. Did Louis really just say that? How could he? I love him. He don't love me anymore? He don't want to date with me anymore? I felt how my dead heart broke. It hurt. I breathed deeply. Tears rolled down on my cheeks. Guys Perrie and Eleanor came into the living room. Perrie and Eleanor sat down next to me. "Harry darling...Louis didn't mean that." Perrie said. I looked at her and chuckled. "And how you can know that? He clearly doesen't love me anymore." I said and sighed. Perrie gave me sad smile. "His powers are changing him Harry. He is vampire now. He is not same Louis anymore. He just thinks that you don't trust him." Eleanor said. I looked at her. "What do you mean? His powers are changing him?" I asked. Eleanor and Perrie nodded. "He can control the death and if the person who is living inside him will take the control there's no coming back anymore. He will be bad. He would kill everyone who is standing on his way." Perrie said. My eyes widened. "Why you didn't tell me?!" I asked with shocked voice. "We just figured it out. There's person in Louis and if he takes control..." Eleanor said and shook her head slowly. I gulped. "And now Louis is somewhere there all alone. What if Charles find him?" I asked. Perrie and Eleanor looked worried. They looked at each other. "Oh god..." Perrie mumbled.

Louis' POV.

Why I said that to Harry? It was like someone was controlling me. I didn't want to say that. I really love him. He is love of my love. He is most important thing in world. I love him more than anything. I was walking in woods. It wasn't maybe the best thing 'cause there could be anyone in there. I was a bit scared. I decided to go back home and try to fix things with Harry. I really didn't mean what I said. I turned around and right then I heard some weird voice behind me. I rolled my eyes. "Charles or his men I know you're there." I sighed. I turned around and saw Charles and three of his men. "This is quite ironic." Charles chuckled out. I rolled my eyes. "Did you have somethig to tell me?" I asked. Charles laughed a little. "Well...you're coming with us." he said. I laughed and shook my head. "I'm afraid that I'm not coming." I said. "Well...I was afraid that you would say that." Charles said and snapped his fingers. Then was my time to run.

I ran so fast what I could. I didn't have so much power to run fast. I hadn't  been drinking for a long time. I heard Charle's men following me. Then someone jumpen on my back and I fell down. I felt light sting on my neck and then it burned. Vervain. Oh crap. I couldn't fight back anymore. Everything started to fate and then everything went back. Why my life have to be so hard? What I did to deserve this? Just six months ago I was in school and everybody were bullying me and again everyone want to kill me but now Iäm vampire. I don't really get this. But I met Harry and I love him so much. I hope they don't kill me so I can say it to him. I was so stubid when I said that sometimes I wish that he wouldn't be my boyfriend. I love him so much. What the fuck is happening to me? Why I felt so angry? I got angry when Harry said that he want to protect me? I really didn't want to say anything what I said. Someone was controlling me. But who and what was happening to me? I was scared. Now Charles have me and he can do anything with me. He probably make me forget everything. Hopefully not. I don't want to forget Harry. I love him too much for that.

I hope Harry that you hear this.

'I love you so much...'

************************************************************

I know it's short and I know you don't probably like it...-I don't really like it-... but I still hope you liked it. Remember to vote and don't forget comment. Love you all so much <3