Chapter 30

Louis' POV.

-4 years later-

"Agatha! C'mon." I yelled to our little girl. She came over to me. She is already four years old but she looks like seven years old girl. "I'm coming, I'm coming Daddy." she said as she walked down the stairs. I smiled at her. "You look beautiful." I said to our daughter. I hugged her and kissed her cheek. "Daddyyy...I'm not a baby anymore." she said. I sighed and smiled. "I know, darling. But You'll always be my little baby...no matter what." I said. Agatha chuckled and rolled her eyes. "Lou! Agatha! Are you ready?" Harry shouted as he walked behind me. "Oh...you're here." he said. I chuckled. I turned around and kissed Harry. Agatha groanned. "Eww...please dads." she said. I pulled away and laughed with Harry. "Are we going now?" Agatha asked. I smiled and nodded.

We went in the car. "I'm excited. I can't wait to meat Aunt-Perrie's and Uncle-Zayn's baby." Agatha said. I looked at her and smiled. "I'm excited too. I always remember when you were just a little baby..." I started but Agatha giggled and cut me off. "Please Daddy. It's embarrasing to listen those stories when I was a little." Agatha whined. I rolled my eyes. "It is not. You were cutest little baby in the world." I said. Agatha glared at me. I rolled my eyes. "Okay...okay...Jeez." I said. Harry chuckled. I looked at him. "What are you laughing at?" I asked. Harry looked at me but kept his eyes on the roud. How can he do that? "I'm laughing at you babe. Don't tease our little baby." Harry said. "Hey! I'm not a baby!" Agatha said loudly. "And I'm not teasing." I said. Agatha's eyes widened. "Oh yes you are daddy." she said. I shook my head. "No...I'm not." I said. Agatha sighed and showed her tongue at me.

I gasped dramatically but playfully. Agatha rolled her eyes. "Okay...I stop teasing. I love you darling." I said to Agatha. She smiled widely. "I love you too daddy." she said. Then was Harry's time to gasp. "What about me?" he asked. Agatha giggled. "I love you too papa." she said. "I love you too baby." he said. I looked at him and waited. He didn't say anything. I coughed a bit then Harry laughed. "I love you...so much." he said. I smiled and kissed his cheek. Harry smiled widely. He parked the car in front of Zayn's and Perrie's home. I opened my door and got up. I helped Agatha out of the car and waited for Harry. He took my hand and I took Agatha's hand. We walked to Zayn's house.

Harry's POV.

I knocked on the door a few times then I opened it. I pulled Agatha and Louis in. Perrie and Zayn lived together with their little baby and Niall and Liam lived together with their dog. They want to adopt a child but they're waiting. "Hi!" I heard Zayn's voice. Perrie walked over to us. She was smiling. I hugged her. Louis hugged her too. Agatha jumped in her arms. "Oh...you're getting heavy princess." Perrie said. Agata laughed. "I missed you Aunt-Perrie." Agatha said and hugged Perrie. "I missed you too." Perrie said. I smiled at them. "Where is the baby?" I asked. Perrie smiled at us and started to walk towards their living room. We walked in and I saw Zayn sitting on the couch with little baby in his arms.

"His name is James Javadd Malik." Perrie said. I smiled widely and walked over to Zayn and James. "Oh...he looks like his dad." I said. He looked just like Zayn. Zayn chuckled. Perrie put Agatha down and she walked over to us. She stroked James' cheek. "Aww...he have so soft cheek. I love him already." she said. I looked at Louis with wide eyes. "Oh god." I mumbled. Perrie hit me on my shoulder. "Ow." I whined. Perrie glared at me. "Do you want to take him in your arms?" Zayn asked. I nodded. Zayn gave James to me. "Aww...he is so cute." I said. Louis smiled and stroked James' cheek too. I gave James to Louis who was really excited. "What do you think?" Louis asked. Okay, now I was confused. "What I think about what?" I asked. Louis looked at me. "What do you think about another baby?" Louis asked. I looked at Louis and smiled. "It would be...nice." I said.

Agatha was jumping. "Do I get a little bro or a little sis?" she asked. I laughed a bit. "Calm down Agatha. You're not getting a little bro or a little sis yet." I said. Agatha sighed and stopped jumping. "Oh...okay." Agatha said. I hugged her and kissed her cheek. "Not just yet." I said. I looked at Louis he had weird face. He looked a bit worried. I just dropped it 'cause I had to focus on James right now.

~

We went in home after a few hours. Louis seemed bit off. I tried not to worry but I couldn't. Clock was already like 8pm. so Agatha had to go sleep. I kissed her cheek and forehead and hugged her. I read her a story. Louis gave her kisses and huggies too. I smiled at them. Louis walked out of the room and he smiled at me a little. I smiled back. I would talk with him after this. "G'night, baby." I said to Agatha. Agatha giggled. It was beautiful voice. "Is something wrong with Daddy? He is a bit weird." Agatha said. I sighed. "Don't worry about it I talk with him." I said to her. She smiled and nodded. "Now...go to sleep. We see you at Morning." I said. Agatha smiled and nodded again. "G'night papa." she mumbled. I smiled and kissed her forehead again. I got up and walked out of the room quietly.

I walked downstairs into the living room where Louis was. He was sitting on the couch. I sat down next to him. I put my hand over to his shoulder. "Lou-bear. What's wrong?" I asked. Louis smiled and then I saw that he was crying. Now I was really worried. "Nothing is wrong...Everything is perfectly fine." he said. He was still smiling. "Lou...what are you not telling me?" I asked. He looked at me and put hand on his tummy. Then it clicked. "Y-you're pregnant?" I asked. Louis smiled and nodded. I stoop up quickly. I pulled Louis up and hugged him. I lifted him up and swung a few times. I kissed Louis. I put him down and smiled. "I love you...I love you I love you I love you." I said. Louis giggled. I kissed all over his face. He giggled even more. "I love you too Hazza." Louis said. "I love you so much...we're having another baby." Louis continued as he hugged me.

I kissed love of my life. He kissed me back. I felt sparks and fireworks as always. I smiled against his lips. "I think this is Vampire's love." Louis mumbled. I pulled back with confused face. "What do you mean?" I asked. Louis chuckled and kissed me again. "Nothing...just...nothing." he said. "I love you boo, forever and always." I whispered to my husband. Louis smiled and nodded. "That's good." he whispered back.

*********************************************************

Okay...It's over now. I love you guys! Thank you for your comments and for your voting. I love you and thank you. Go read my other books too. See you there then. Love you!

bye!

xx- Cathrine.