Chapter 18

Louis' POV.

"So? I heard a few things about you." Charles said. We sat at the dinner table. There was many people in there. There was some of Charles men and Charles witchies. There was werewolfs and hybrids. I was quite scared but Charles was much more scared of me. Niall was sitting in front of me. He stared at me with weird face. I gulped. I looked at Charles. "Yes?" I asked. "You're king of vampires." Charles said. I drank my water and some waiter gave me more. I thanked her. She was spelled to serve us. She had bites all over her body. I smelled blood and I had problems to control myself. "Yes I...I am." I coughed out. "Who are you?" Niall suddenly asked. "I mean...have we met?" he asked. I gulped and looked at Charles. "Actually...I don't know...you seem very familiar." I said. "Oh...now I remember you're boyfriend one of my best friend's." I said. Charles stood up quickly and I did same. I saw fear on Charles' face. "Don't you dare to come closer. I know how to use my power." I said.

Charles gulped and sat down. I sat down too and smiled at Charles. I ate my food. "This is really good." I said. Charles chuckled. There was men standing around the room. Hybrids. They were Charles' men. They're watching me. They watch that I don't escape. It was huge dining hall. And it was old. It was quite fancy. "So...what are you going to do to me?" I asked. Charles smiled evilly. "Well...there's a 'bad person' living inside you so...i thought that it would be nice let him take control of you." Charles said. I dropped my fork and felt how my eyes turned red. I looked at Charles with really angry face. "You're too scared to do that." I said. My fangs came out. "I'm not going to do it yet. Just tomorrow or next week. So make yourself at home." Charles said. He stood up. "I'm done. Jack and Math show Louis way to his room." Charles said and then he disappeared. I sighed. Jack and Math came over to me and we started to walk.

We walked towards my room Jack and Math beside me. They looked a bit scared. I chuckled a little. "Are you guys scared of me?" I asked. Jack and Math looked at me. I stopped walking. They fake laughed. "Why we would be scared of...y-you?" Math asked. I rolled my eyes. "You should be." I said and used my vampire speed to catch Math's neck and snapped it. Math fell down and didn't move. I looked at Jack and felt how my eyes changed color but they weren't red anymore. They were black. I used my power, I knew that I could control it. I didn't want to kill him but I could make him feel huge pain. Jack started to scream and shout. He fell down and passed out. I chuckled and calmed down. I was again normal human. I started to run towards some door. That Place was huge.

I saw front door and ran towards it. I ran to the door and ran out. I had smile on my face. I ran into the woods. I ran for a bit but then stoped and turned to look at Charles' house. I smiled. I escaped. Yes! I jumped a little and turned around. I started to walk but then something stoped me. I felt pain on my stomach. I looked down and there was stake in my stomach. It was bleeding. I coughed and fell on my knees. I growled. I looked up and saw Niall standing in front of me. "Niall...w-what the fuck is your problem?" I asked. He kneeled down in front of me. "I'm sorry but I wanted to talk to you and you would ran away If I hadn't stake you." Niall explained. I breathed deeply and pulled the stake out of my stomach. I gasped but then I felt better 'cause I started to heal. I got up with Niall's help.

"So you wanted talk?" I asked. Niall sighed. "This is really weird 'cause I don't really know you but something in me is saying that you're very familiar." Niall said. I sighed and stoped. I turned towards Niall. "Because you are my bestfriend's boyfriend. He name is Liam. Charles' witch made you forget everything." I said. Niall looked confused. "I have had flashbacks...I saw brown eyes and a bit plump lips. And it feels so warm and right." Niall said. Then I got an idea. "Come with me. We're going home." I said.

We started to run. Niall had smile on his face. It was good. We ran towards our home. I could smell Harry. They were probably looking for us some day and I still could smell him. I missed him so much. I just started to run faster and so did Niall too. We ran Byt suddenly Niall stoped. He fell down on his knees and screamed. He held his head and closed his eyes. He was in pain. I stared at him in panick. "N-niall...what's wrong?" I asked. Niall just fell down and screamed again. He had tears in his eyes. His tears were blood. What the fuck was happening? What was happening to Niall. He just screamed. I couldn't do anything.

What I'm going to do?

********************************************

Did you like it? I hope you did. Comment and vote, Love you all. <3