Chapter 14

Harry's POV.

This is not happening. This is not possible. He can't be alive. "Hey babe." Louis said smiling a small nervous smile. I gasped. I couldn't believe my eyes. He was alive. "H-how...y-you're....you're a-alive?" I stuttered out still not believing this. Loui chuckled. "Don't you see? New me?" Louis asked. "I can't believe this. I'm dreaming...am I dreaming?" I asked. Louis got up and started to walk towards me. "No you're not." Louis said. He smiled at me. Just in second Louis was hugging me tightly. I hugged back and closed my eyes. "Y-you're alive," I gasped out and Louis nodded. "I'm alive...and I'm going to live with you forever." He said. I sighed. I was so happy. I smiled feeling the happines in my heart. "That's good." I said. I pulled back. I looked straight into Louis' eyes. His eyes were blood red. He closed his eyes and opened them again. They were blue. The same blue what I missed. I leaned in slowly. He closed his eyes and I did the same. I pressed my lips on his lips softly. His lips wasn't so warm anymore. I loved it still. It was soft little kiss without tongues. It was perfect. I pulled back and opened my eyes.

Louis was smiling at me. I smiled back. "What happened? Where have you been? Why didn't you come back?" I asked. Louis sighed a little sitting down on the rock and tapping an empty place next to him. I sat down there looking at Louis million question in my mind. "When you made me forget everything...before that I took vervain so I didn't forget. Then Liam gave me his blood and you know what happens if a human dies vampire's blood in systems so now I'm a vampire. When George killed me and he died but I came back." Louis explained. Now everything clicked into place. "Oh I understand." I said. "There's still one thing...my power...I didn't come back because of that. I had to learn to control it. It's something quite horrible. It's like someone is living inside you. Someone bad. If him gets control something bad happens." Louis explained. "What is your power?" I asked. "I can control...I can control the death." Louis said quietly. My eyes widened. "B-but that means...that means...." I tried to say but the words didn't come out of my mouth. Louis looked at me and nodded his head slowly. "You're...king of the vampires." I whipered and it made Louis sigh. "Yeah..." he said.

"How is that even possible?" I asked. "I don't really know. These few weeks I have been with someone. She's a witch. She helped me and taught me to control my power." Louis said. "What's her name?" I asked. I would be lying if I said that I wasn't jealous. I really trust Louis. I love him but he spending time with witches is not cool. "Eleanor and Perrie. Yeah they both helped me and they can help us with our problem with the hybrids." Louis explained. I nodded. "So you know what they are trying to do?" I asked. Louis nodded. I tried to think this thourgh but I couldn't because of Louis. I was just so happy 'cause he was alive. He wasn't dead. I hugged him tightly. He hugged me back. "I missed you so much..." I whispered into his ear. Louis sighed and nodded. "I missed you too." he said. I pulled back and kissed him again. "I love you....I love you so much." I said to Louis. He smiled against my lips. "I love you too. So much. Too much." Louis said.

We walked hand in hand into our house. Liam Niall and Zayn were in the living room. When Niall and Zayn heard us they ran over to us. They stared at Louis with wide eyes. "Impossible." Niall whispered looking at me and then back at Louis. Zayn smiled and came to hug Louis. Louis hugged back and laughed a bit. Niall hugged Louis too. "You're a vampire." Niall said looking Louis up and down. Louis and I laughed and nodded. "Why didn't I see you coming?" Zayn asked confused. "Uhm...witches." Louis mumbled. Zayn nodded. "Aha...I see." he said. Liam came over to us. "Hey Louis." he said. "Hi Liam." Louis answered just like that. Liam weren't happy about Louis being alive? It couldn't be that...He must have known the whole time. "You knew all the time?" Niall asked reading my mind. Liam's smile faded quickly. "Uhmm...I-I...yeah....I knew all the time." Liam said and looked down at his toes. "And you didn't tell me?! What kind of a boy fried are you if you're not telling something like that to me?!" Niall asked shouting. He was angry. "Niall...don't." I tried to calm him down but he already ran out of the house. Liam looked really sad. And when I say sad I mean...very very sad. "I'm sorry guys but you know why I couldn't tell. If you had known about Louis being alive...kind of....Harry you would have tried to find him and that would have been disaster." Liam explained quietly. I sighed and nodded. "Yeah...I know." I said. "I'm just happy that Louis is with me...and I won't let him go...never again." I said. "I'm happy to be with you." Louis said and pressed his nose against mine. "Okay love birds....get a room." Zayn said. Liam chuckled and we laughed along with them. I kissed Louis with smile on my lips.

Niall's POV.

Liam didn't tell me. Why? How could he do this to me? I know I probably overreacted but still. He lied to me. I was crying against his shoulder about Louis' death and he didn't tell me. I was walking in the forest. I had to calm down. I can't just believe that he really lied to me. He is my boy friend and he just lied. I trusted him. I was walking towards something...I didn't even know where to go. I was just walking. Everything was fine but then I heard a weird noise. I stopped and looked towards the voice but I couldn't see anything. There was only trees but no one living or...dead. I tried to smell the air but there was nothing unusual about it. I started to walk again but then I heard another voice. I stopped again. I turned around. "Guys...this is not funny...I know that you are there." I said getting the idea in my head that the guys were pulling a prank on me but no one answered. I turned around and something hit me on my head and everything went black.

~

I heard voices around me. I was confused. where was I? My head was aching and it felt bad. Why wasn't I healing? My hands were tied up. The ropes were burning my wrists. I groaned. I couldn't open my eyes. I felt dizzy. I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't. They were heavy. I groaned again. "He's going to wake up." I heard unfamiliar voice. I didn't want to wake up. I didn't want to know where I was. Someone kidnapped me. Someone...someone kidnapped me because I obviously wasn't at home. I couldn't use my power...I couldn't read those guys' minds and it was annoying me. I was siting on a chair. I opened my eyes slowly. I was in a dark room. I saw something but there was too dark in there. I felt bad and dizzy and that's why I probably couldn't use my power. Something hard hit my head in the woods. I couldn't handle the pain so I groaned again quite loudly. "Oh...he woke up." I heard another voice. It was unfamiliar and dark raspy voice. Someone put the lights on. i closed my eyes and hissed feeling my fangs on my lower lip. "Open your eyes young boy." someone said. I opened my eyes and saw a familiar guy. I felt how my eyes turned red and how my fangs came out even more. "You...what the hell are you doing?" I asked feeling angry. Charles. He was standing in front of me. "Oh don't be so mean." He said pouting but it was fake. I rolled my red eyes. "You're going to tell me a few things." he said walking towards me. I chuckled. "In your dreams." I said. I felt someone bite my neck. I screamed loudly biting my lip hardly. Hybrid....oh shit....hybrid bit me. "Now...you're telling us a few things then you will get an antidote. If you're not talking...well, you die." Charles chuckled out. If hybrid bites a vampire they will die. This is quite a shitty thing. I groaned 'cause my neck was hurting. "You've got to be kidding me." I whispered closing my eyes. Charles chuckled with his men. Why did I have to get angry and walk in those woods. I'm so dumb! 

~edited <3

*********************************************************

Did you like it? I hope you did. Comment and vote. Love you all <3