Chapter 10

Harry's POV.

I was angry and I was sad. I can't kill George. I don't want to kill him now. I CAN'T kill him now. Why do Louis want to die for me? We haven't even been together that long...he wouldn't possibly want to die for me. I had to talk with him. I walked up the stairs and walked over to our room door. I knocked softly an heard a soft mumble saying 'come in' or something like that and I opened the door. I saw Louis sitting on our bed. I walked over to him and sat down next to him. He sighed. "Louis...I won't nor I could kill George now. You can't die, Lou." I said. Louis nodded his head but I still got the feeling that he would do anything to kill George. "I want to kill George but then you have to kill me...I can't believe this...I would die for you of course but..." he mumbled. "Louis. You won't die. I won't let you die. I can't let you die." I said to him. Louis chuckled. "Yeah. I know...and maybe there is some other way to kill George with out me being killed." Louis said. I hugged him. "Of course...we'll figure out something. But you are not going to die" I said to him and kissed his forehead. He giggled a little and it made me smile widely to my angel. I was the happiest man to have someone like him in my life but I needed to do something and I knew what I was going to do...and it really didn't make me feel happy.

~

"Zayn...when will they be here?" I asked and looked at Zayn. Zayn closed his eyes and breathed deeply. "They'll be here tomorrow." He sighed out. Louis was sitting next to me and we were cuddling. He sighed too. I kissed his forehead trying to calm him down. I could tell that he was afraid...his heart was beating loudly. "We don't have a plan." Niall sighed. I rolled my eyes. "I talk with George and then...I don't know what will happen. I'll die or I survive." I said knowing how Louis would react. He snapped his head towards me and he was clearly shocked. "No Harry...no...you just can't do that. No!" Louis said strenly. "Louis. I'm sorry. I have to do something. I can't let you die." I said pulling a bit away from him. Louis eyes started to fill with tears. "No Harry...please...you can't die." Louis begged quietly. I sighed and kissed Louis softly and sweetly. "Louis. I promise. I won't die. I promise. I love you so much and you can't die. You have to remember that I love you and I'm so sorry." I said and kissed Louis. Louis looked at me with confused face. He was now fully sobbing. I knew that I was going to regret this but I had to do it. "I love you." Louis whispered back to me. I stared at Louis' eyes and I felt how my eyes turned red. I could feel Louis' mind and I took control of it. "You're going to fall asleep and you don't remember anything about me or lads. You'll live a happy life without us. If you see one of us you don't remember. You forget e-everything." I said feeling the tears in my eyes. I let them roll down because I didn't care anymore. Louis closed his eyes and fell down on the couch sleeping peacefully. "I trust you, guys. Bring him home. I have to go." I said and ran out of the house. I wiped my eyes looking back at the house. "I love you Louis." I whispered in the air and started ran again. I have to stop George from killing Louis and making Louis forget everything was the only way...because that way he doesn't love me and George has no reason to kill him...right? 

Louis' POV.

I snapped my eyes open when I heard the front door close. I saw Liam, Niall and Zayn next to me. I laughed a little and took a small bottle out of my pocket. I looked at it. "Vervain." I mumbled looking at the disgusting tasting thing. Liam Niall and Zayn tapped my shoulder. "Why Harry would do that to me?" I asked. I was quite confused. "He wanted to save you but I couldn't let that happen. Harry really loves you and I won't be able to stand him when he would be like. 'I miss Louis'...'oh god how I miss Louis.' So this is much more better." Liam explained and I nodded. "So? Zayn do you know what'll happen?" I asked. Zayn nodded. "Harry is running and he'll try to stop the leaders. But I don't believe that he can do that." Zayn said. I sighed. "He is crazy." I mumbled. Niall chuckled. "So do we have a plan?" I asked. Liam looked at Niall and Zayn. They nodded. "Yes we have but we have some questions." Liam said. I nodded. "Are you ready to live with Harry forever and always?" Liam asked. I was confused. "Yeah. Of course." I said. "Okay. Are you ready to save Harry no matter what?" Liam asked. I nodded. "Of course." I said. "Good." Liam said smiling widely.

Liam's POV.

"Niall? Babe? Are you there?" I asked. No...we are not dating yet but I will ask him out. "Oh yeah. I'm here come in." Niall said. I smiled and opened the door. I saw Niall lying on his bed reading a book. He smiled at me. I walked in and sat down next to Niall. "So? Did you have something to tell me or something?" Niall asked. I chuckled a little, "Oh yeah...uhmm...I really like you Niall...like more than friends. So...would you like to come out on a date with me?" I asked. "I know it comes quite suddenly and I understand if you don't like me an...-" Niall cut me of by putting his finger on my lips. "Shh...I really like you too and I would love to come on a date with you." Niall said. I smiled at him and kissed his hand. "Today at seven o'clock." I said to Niall. He nodded. I got up and looked at Niall. "Wear something nice." I said and winked at him. Niall rolled his eyes and I laughed. I walked out of the room. In the middle of all this stress a date with Niall sounds good to me.

Niall's POV.

So...what am I going to wear? I was nervous. I started to look around my closet. I didn't find anything. I groaned. "Why this has to be so bloody hard?" I asked myself. So I decided to put on black jeans white t-shirt and a jacket. I fixed my hair but it didn't work so I just left it messy. I had like five teen minutes and then the clock would be seven. I was nervous but I tried to forget that. I was ready and I walked downstairs. Zayn was watching  tv. "So? You're going on a date with Liam, huh?" Zayn asked and looked at me. I rolled my eyes feeling like blushing but I can't blush...gladly. "Yeah I'm going out on a date with Liam." I mumbled. Zayn chuckled. "Good luck." he said and turned back to the tv. I laughed a little. I felt suddenly two strong arms around me. "Hello Liam." I said. Liam laughed. "Hi Ni." he said, "Are you ready to go?" Liam asked. I nodded smiling shyly. We started to walk towards our front door. "Use protection!" Zayn yelled after us. I mentally blushed. "Oh god." I groaned closing my eyes. Liam laughed awkwardly. "I don't like Zayn right now." I mumbled. "I heard that!" Zayn yelled. "Bitch." I said. "Hey! I heard that too!" Zayn yelled again. God dammit I sometimes hate our vampire senses.

We had really nice night with Liam. We went in this fancy restaurant and we ate...obviously. We got to know each other better. Then we went in a park and it was beautiful. The stars were shining and the moon was huge. We were walking hand in hand. "So? Did you like it?" Liam asked. He was a little nervous. "I loved it." I said. I could see the moon in Liams eyes. It was so beautiful. We sat down on a bench. I leaned my head on Liam's shoulder smiling happily. Liam sighed and looked at me. "I want to try something." he said. I lifted my head up. "Okay." I answered trying not to read his mind. Liam started to lean in. I smiled and laughed about his thoughts because they were literally screaming. Liam moved slowly. He was so close that I could feel his breath on my lips. Just a little bit then his lips would be on my lips. Then his soft lips were on my lips. He started to move his lips. It took a little for me to realize that he was kissing me but then I started to kiss him too. I felt sparks and fireworks and butterflies in my stomach. Liams mind was going crazy and it made me laugh. "Stay out of my mind, love." Liam laughed against my lips and it made me laugh even more. I loved it. I loved every second of it. Liam's lips were like made for me. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the kiss. Liam pulled away and put his forehead against mine. "Wow..." Liam said. "Yeah...wow," I whispered and smiled at Liam. Everything was just perfect. "Would...would you like to be my boyfriend?" Liam asked suddenly looking straight into my eyes. I smiled and nodded. "I would love to." I said. Liam kissed me again smile on his lips. Now everything was perfect. I had my Liam by my side. Now we just had to save Harry.

-edited x

*******************************************************

I love you guys so much. I literally love you so much. So? Did you like this chapter? I hope you did. Vote and comment. I love you guys so much <3