Chapter 16

Liam's POV.

We haven't found Niall yet. It was yesterday when that weird guy hit Louis with the stake. I'm so scared. What if they do something to Niall? What if they kill him? What I'm going to do without him? He is alone and Charles can do anything to him. I was sitting in the living room. I was staring in the darkness. I couldn't sleep. I just thinked about Niall. I was just sitting. The sun began to rise. I felt somone tap my shoulder. I turned towards the person. It was Harry and Louis. I sighed and tried to smile but I couldn't. "How are you doing mate?" Harry asked. I sighed again. "I don't really know. I couldn't sleep att all. I was just thinking about Niall." I explained. Harry and Louis nodded. "I think we have to find Charles and talk with him." Harry said. I gulped. "But they want to kill us?" Louis asked. "Yeah...but they can't kill you. They are scared of you when they hear that you're the king of all of us. You can kill them just with blink of eye." Harry said. Louis shook his head. "I don't want to kill anyone." he mumbled. "You don't have to babe. But they don't know it." Harry said. Louis smiled and nodded. "That's true." he said. I rolled my eyes. "I just want my Niall back." I said. Harry and Louis tapped my shoulders. "We know." Harry said.

We were standing middle of the woods. Zayn had his eyes close. He watched in the future, "I can't see them...why is it so dark?" Zayn thinked. I sighed. "Can you see anything? Are they coming here?" I asked. Zayn sighed and watched in the future again. "Uhmm...they're coming...just an hour and they're here. Niall is with them...but there something weird about him. He is different. He...he is with them?" Zayn said. I gulped. "What?" I asked. Zayn opened his eyes. "What they did to him?" He thinked out loud. I shook my head. I was quite shocked. "Louis? You were with the witches. Did they tell anything about Charles?" I asked. Louis looked at me. "No...they just helped me with my powers." Louis said. "Can they come here? What if they would help us?" I asked. Louis smiled. "They will help us. I know. They want to kill hybrids as much as we want." Louis said. I smiled a little. "Good." I said.

We waited an hour. I was sitting on the rock. Then I heard voices. I stood up. They were coming. We looked at each other. "Zayn? Are they going to kill us today?" I asked. "No...they're going to scare us. Charles will get his revenge but it's something worse than kill us all." Zayn said. I nodded. "Okay good." I mumbled. We waited for a little while and then they were there. They were standing right in front of us. Charles and his men. He didn't have his all men with him. Next to Charles was standing familiar looking guy. I bit my lip. I didn't want to cry. It was Niall but he was with them. I could see that. I wasn't tied up and he had same evil smirk on his face. He looked at me and smiled evilly. I rolled my eyes. "What do you want?" I asked. Charles chuckled. "I wanted to inform something but you already know it." Charles said. Louis took one step closer to them but hybrids backed a little. Louis chuckled.

"So you know that I'm the king?" Louis asked. Charles or anyone of them didn't have the evil smirk on their faces. Louis smirked evilly. "How did you even dare to come here? Why did you even try to threaten us with your revenge?" Louis asked. Charles didn't say anything. "You're not going to kill us without fight and I'm afraid that we will win it." Louis said. Charles gulped. "It's a war then." Charles said. I gulped. DId Louis just start a war? "It's a war." Louis said. Niall was staring at me. He smiled evilly. He wasn't scared of Louis. What was his problem? Charles nodded and they started to walk away. Niall looked at me one last time. I just looked at me with sad face but he didn't react. I rolled my eyes. We used a vampire speed and went home.

I was sitting on the couch Zayn next to me. "Louis...did you realize that you just started a war with hybrids?" I asked. Louis nodded. "Yeah...we are going to win." Louis said. I rolled my eyes. "How you can be so sure?" I asked. "I don't know. I just know it. I'm quite powerfull and they are scared of me. If I ask my friends to come here they can teach me more with my power and maybe I can control it without catastrophic." Louis said. I chuckled. "That's true." Zayn said. "I can't see if we win or anything. Everything is unclear." Zayn said. I sighed. I missed Niall. "Can your witch friends help Niall if we kidnap him?" I asked. Louis looked at me and smiled. "I think they can. Their coming here right now." he said. I nodded. "Eleanor and Perrie will be here in any second." Louis said. Then the front door opened and two girls walked in. They walked over to Louis. "Hi Lou." they said and hugged him. I could see the jealous in Harry's eyes. Louis hugged them. They turned towards us.

"Hello guys." they said. We said 'hi' to them. "So this is my boyfriend Harry and these are my friends Zayn and Liam. Niall is missing. He cursed. He is with Charles now." Louis said. I sighed. "Oh and this is Perrie and Eleanor." Louis said. Perrie had light brown hair and she was very pale. Elenaor had long brown wavy hair. They both were really beautiful. "Maybe we can broke the curse." Perrie said. Eleanor nodded. "So Louis? Can we live here for a while. We heard that you started a war with the hybrids." Eleanor said. Louis nodded. "Ofcourse you can live here. This is big house." he said. Eleanor and Perrie smiled. I looked at Zayn who was staring at Perrie. I hit him lightly with my elbow. He looked at me. "You like that Perrie girl do you?" I asked whispering. Zayn rolled his eyes. "Ofcourse not." he whispered back. I chuckled. "So do you have any plan with the war?" Perrie asked. We looked at each other. "No..." we mumbled. "Lets start then. Now you have two girl in this house and you're going to do anything we say to you." They said. We gulped. Louis rolled his eyes. "Girls." he coughed out. We started to laugh. We had quite good time with the girl. We planned our plan and we had just good time. One thing was missing and it was Niall. I wanted him back and I needed him back.

*******************************************************

I know. It's quite shitty chapie but I hope you still liked it. I hope you vote and comment. Thank you so much. Love you all <3