Chapter 24

Harry's POV.

"Hello Harry." Charles chuckled out. I stared at him mouth haning open and eyes wide. "H-how? Louis k-killed you." I stuttered, as I sat down. "That's the point. Louis is my son...he can't kill me." Charles said. "Where he is by the way?" he asked. I sighed and bit my lower lip. "He left me...about two months ago." I said. Charles looked at me with wide eyes. "Really? He killed my men because of you and then he left?" he asked. I nodded. "That's my son." Charles said with huge smile on his face. "Why aren't you hurting me or something...?" I asked. "No Harry boy...I won't hurt you or your friends anymore. I have so much important things to do." he said. "Oh." I said. "Do you want something to drink?" I asked. Charles thinked a bit. "O+ would be nice." he said. I rolled my eyes and walked into my kitchen and took two blood bags out of the fridge. I walked into the living room and gave the blood bag to Charles. Don't ask why I was suddenly friends with him. He just seemed nice guy. You probably thought that he is old but actually he is quite young. Probably twenty-five years old.

We drank the blood and after that I took some whiskey. We had fun. We talked about everything and nothing. Charles was actually really funny guy. We were laughing at something when suddenly Charles stoped. He looked at me. "Someone is coming." he said and then he disaperraed. I listened and someone was coming. I got up and walked to the door. Someone knocked. I opened it and saw Liam, Niall and Zayn. They were smiling at me. I smiled and let them in. They hugged me and walked into the living room. "Uh...Harry...was here someone else before us?" Niall asked. I gulped when I saw Cahrles' glass on the table. "Uhmm...No? Why did you think that?" I asked. "There is two glasses on that table and there is fresh whiskey in them both." Liam said. I gulped. Niall looked at me with wide eyes...damn...he can read minds. Fuck my life. "I-I have to go toilet." I said. I walked into the bathroom quickly.

I washed my face with cold water. I looked at mirror. I breathed deeply. I saw Louis again. What the fuck? "Louis?" I asked. He didn't say anything. I'm crazy. I blinked and Louis were gone. I walked out of the bathroom. What was happening to me? I saw Niall, Zayn and Liam looking at me. "Why Charles was here? HOW he was in here?" Liam asked. "Louis couldn't kill him...Charles is his father." I said. Liam nodded. "Ofcourse." He muttered. "So have you move on?" Niall asked. I smiled and nodded, even that was a lie. I'm not moved on. I miss Louis so much. "Good. We were going to hunt so we decided to come and see you. We have to go now. Do you want to come with us?" Niall asked. I shook my head. "I was hunting a few days ago I don't really need blood right now." I said. Boys nodded. "Okay...we're going. Bye." they said and then they were gone. I sighed and sat down on the couch. I rubbed my temples. What was happening to me?

I heard a knock on the door again. I rolled my eyes. I got up and ran over the door. "What did you..." I was going to say but when I opened the door I saw Josh behind it. He pushed me a little and walked in. He closed the door and slammed his lips against mine. I looked at him with wide eyes. I saw how Josh's eyes turned red. "You're a vampire?!" I asked. Josh chuckled and nodded. "And horny one." he said. He kissed me again. I took a little for me to realize that I have to kiss back. I started to kiss back but I didn't feel anything. Josh took my my shirt off and at the same time he pushed me down on the couch. He took his shirt off and came on top of me. It didn't feel right. Josh started to open my pants. "Josh...josh." I said, but Josh didn't listen. "Josh! JOSH!" I shouted and pushed him off of me. He looked at me. "I'm sorry but I can't do this...Louis just left me." I said. "You're still waiting for him?" he asked. I sighed and nodded. "I understand mate. I hope we can still be friends." he said. I smiled and nodded. He took his shirt and smiled at me and then he was gone.

I looked out of the window. I saw Josh walking towards his home. He turned around and waved at me. I waved back and smiled. He turned around again. Then I saw something. Familiar brown hair...w-what? "L-louis?" I whispered and the guy who had brown hair turned around towards me. I gasped...can't be.

******************************************************

I know...it's really short. And thank you all from your all comments. I've forget to reply...so thank you so much! Did you like this one? I hope you did. Comment and vote. Love you all so so so much <3