Chapter 20

Louis' POV.

"We need your help." I said to Josh and Cher. They're Harry's old friends. "And why we would help you? We could die?" Cher said and took one step towards me. Harry growled. "Don't you guys know who he is?" Harry asked. Cher and Josh looked confused. "He's king of the vampires." Harry said. I hit him with my elbow. Harry groanned. Cher and Josh looked at each other and then me and then again each other and then they kneeled down. "We are sorry Your Highness." Cher said. I gulped and looked at Harry who chuckled. "Uhmm...well this is awkward. You can get up." I said. Cher and Josh did what I said. "We are in your army." Josh said. I smiled and nodded. "Thank you." I said. Josh and Cher nodded. "And please don't do that knee thing again...I don't like it. I'm just normal person." I said. "Yes Your Highne...-" Cher tried to say but I cut her off. "Cher? Please." I said. "Okay Louis." she said and smiled. I took Harry's hand and we started to run towards other vampires who would be able to come in our army.

We were now in our home. There were thirty other vampires with us. Perrie and Eleanor came in with a few witches. "How we're going to win them with forty vampires and five withces?" Some vampire asked. I sighed. "We can win. We can survive. With each other...they're scared of me and I can cotrol my powers so we can win. Don't be scared." I said. Other people nodded. Harry came beside me. "Just one day...then they will attack." Harry said. I nodded. "Did Zayn see it?" I asked. Harry nodded. I sighed and hugged him. "Are you scared?" Harry asked. "Of course I am. For you. I don't want that you die." I mumbled against Harry's chest. "I'm scared too. I don't want that you die." Harry said. He kissed my head. I looked up and pressed my lips against his. Other vampires started to leave. They don't sleep at our house. They go in some hotels. "See you tomorrow." someone said. I smiled and nodded. When whole house was empty (except Perrie, Eleanor, Liam, Niall and Zayn) I took Harry's hand and pulled him with me in pur room.

I smirked at him. I closed and locked the door. Harry looked at me with lust in his eyes. He pushed me against the door and slammed his lips against my. I moanned against his lips. He smirked and laughed. I took his shirt off and he took mine. I pushed him towards our bed. He turned around and pushed me on the bed. He got on top of me. I moanned when I felt his hard member against my. Harry kissed my neck and chest. He left love bites after him. I moanned. Harry smirked against my chest. He kissed his way down my stomach. He teased me. I closed my eyes. He opened my trousers slowly. "Harry...please...quickly." I moanned out. Harry chuckled and pulled my trousers down. He opened his trousers and took them off. I moanned. "Please...Harry make love to me." I said. Harry kissed my lips sweetly. I felt his tongue on my lower lip. I let him in. Our tongues danced together.

"Are you ready?" Harry asked. I nodded. Harry pushed one finger in. I moanned. It hurt like a bitch. Harry moved his finger. I bit my lip. "Oh god Harry..." I moanned. He put two fingers in and I moanned again. "Harry please...I'm ready." I said. Harry took his fingers out. "Are you sure about this?" Harry asked. "Goddammit Harry Yes. I'm ready." I said. Harry chuckled and smirked at me. He pushed himself inside. I moanned. "Oh god...Harry...oh that's feels good." I moanned. Harry moanned too. He started to move. First it was slow and calm. We moanned together. "Harry...oh...faster...harder." I moanned and Harry went faster and harder. Our voices merged together. "Louis...I-I'm close." Harry moanned. "Me too." I said. Then I felt familiar warm fluttering in my lower stomach. Then I felt how warm liquid came out of me. Harry relaxed and he pulled him out slowly. He rolled over next to me. He pulled me close. I pressef my head against his. "I love you Harry...so much." I said. "I love you too Lou...so so so much." Harry said and kissed me. I closed my eyes and fell asleep in Harry's arms.

Charles' POV.

We are so ready. I have huge army. We will win. I will kill them all for George. For my best friend. I heard light knock at my door. "Come in." I said. Door opened and my witch Anne came in. I looked at her and smiled. "Hello master...uh...I have to tell you something." Anne said. i nodded. "Yes." I said. Anne gulped. "Sat down please." I said. Anne sat down and looked down at her hands. "You know Harry Styles...one of the vampires what you want to kill." Anne asked. Anne and I have been friends quite long. She had been helping me and she is really sweet woman. "Yeah...I know." I said. "He...he is my son." Anne whispered. My eyes widened. "What?!" I asked. Anne closed her eyes...she was scared of me. "I'm so sorry...don't hurt me. Please. Don't kill him...please...I'm begging you." Anne said. I sighed and hugged Anne. "Don't be scared of me. You don't have to be. I promise...I won't kill him." I said. "Now...come with me." I said. Anne gor up and she took my hand.

I walked towards one special room. I took my keys and opened the door. I pushed Anne inside and locked the door. There was small window on the door. Anne looked at me with shock in her eyes. She hit the window. She started to kick the door. "Let me out...you're fucking prick!" Anne shouted. I sighed and pushed one push button. The room started to fill with the poisonous gas. Anne started to scream. It was gas what would kill her. One tear rolled down my cheek. She would be just ob my way. I started to walk away. I had to look back and I saw Anne looking at me with bleeding eyes. I sighed and mouthed 'I'm sorry'. She mouthed 'fuck you' and then she fell down and I didn't see her anymore. "Sometimes life is unfair." I mumbled and walked back to my room.

**************************************************

Did you like it? I hope you did. Vote and comment. Love you all <3