Chapter 5

Louis' POV.

I was walking down the hallway of the school. I didn't sleep so well last night and when I woke up I could see it on my face. Black circles under my eyes...they really didn't look so nice. I just thought about Harry. Of course, what else? I saw Niall and Harry leaning on the wall close to our first class. They looked at me and they smiled. I smiled back and walked over to them. "Hi Lou." Harry said smiling happily. Well, he had slept well last night. I smiled at them both. "Hi haz. Hi Ni." I said. Niall laughed at the nickname. "Have you slept at all?" Harry asked touching the area under my eye. His finger was cold but it actually felt nice against my hot skin. "Well, no...not really." I sighed out and the guys gave me a sad smile. "I'm sorry to hear that, mate." Niall said giving me a side hug. "Yeah...it's nothing really." I said smiling. I got an idea. It was a crazy idea. Why I was thinking about this again? I promised to myself that I wouldn't think about this anymore. "By the way. Did you hear about the mysterious deaths?" I asked looking at the both of them. Niall and Harry looked at me with wide eyes. "What? Did I say something wrong?" I asked confused. Harry looked at Niall and Niall looked at Harry. It started again. They just stared at each other. Harry coughed awkwardly. "Uhmm...No you didn't say anything wrong. Yes, we have heard about them...well, we really need to go...w-we...got something to do." Harry said awkwardly. They started to walk away from me quickly and Harry looked at me one last time giving me a nervous smile. Well that was super awkward. There is something what they are not telling me...but what? Why do I think that they are vampires? That is not normal. I was going crazy. But I was so curious about their little secret. I want to find out what is their secret and I was going to.

Harry's POV.

"He is going to find out." Niall mumbled and I only nodded my head. "We have to act like nothing happened. We can say something like...' we remembered that the principal wanted to see us because we are new' or something." I said making up an excuse for our sudden awkward behavior. Niall gave me 'you've got to be kidding me' look. I rolled my eyes and rubbed my face. "I know!" I said to him. Niall laughed. We were walking back to school. "You have to do something with Louis. He has a crush on you...I know that." Niall said. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah...why are we talking about this?" I asked looking at Niall. "We have to fix these things and act like nothing happened." I said to Niall and he nodded his head. We walked into the school. I tried to find Louis. I just used my vampire senses. I smelled him and followed the scent. Louis was sitting on a bench and he was reading a book. I sat down next to him. He didn't hear me and I knew he would not like it when I suddenly say, "Hi." I said. Louis jumped a little and put hand on his chest. His heart beat was fast. I laughed a little. "Harry...that wasn't funny." Louis whined out.

I rolled my eyes. "Believe me. It was. You should have seen your face." I said and started to laugh again. Louis rolled his eyes. "Okay...I stop." I said. Louis smiled at me. "So how are you?" I asked. "I'm fine. I just didn't sleep so much" Louis said. "Why?" I asked. Louis blushed. "Umm...'cause I have been thinking...things?" Louis clearly lied to me. He was a bad liar. "Okay." I simply said because I didn't want to be mean. What was he thinking? I wanted to know.

"Umm...Louis? I have a question for you." I said suddenly feeling nervous. Why was I nervous? Louis looked at me. "Yeah? You can ask anything." Louis said. I smiled looking down at my hands. "Louis...I know that we don't know each other so well but...would...would you like to come out on a date with me?" I asked stuttering. Louis blushed badly staring straight into my eyes. "I would love to come on a date with you." Louis said smiling widely. I felt relieved and just wanted to jump and cheer. Louis looked down at his hands. "Don't look away. You're cute when you blush." I said to him putting my two fingers under his chin and lifting his face up. And then he blushed even more. He was like a tomato. I laughed at him. "Today is Friday. Is it okay?" I asked. "Yes. It's okay." Louis answered. "At seven o'clock?" I asked and he nodded. "I come pick you up. Can you text me your address?" I asked. "I don't have your number." Louis said smirking at me. I chuckled and rolled my eyes. "Give your hand to me, please." I said looking straight into those sea blue eyes. Louis gave his hand to me and I wrote my number on his hand with a sharper. "Here you go." I said and kissed back of his hand. He blushed madly. "See you tonight." I said and got up. I started to walk away from him but decided to turn around and wink at Louis. He smiled and laughed a little. I'm going on a date with him...and I'm going in hell because of it.