Chapter 11

Harry's POV.

I was ready to meet George. I was so ready to meet him. Even if he kills me. He probably kills me but not without a fight. I'll fight back. I will do anything to stop him from killing Louis. I was in the middle of a forest. There was dark but I could see clearly. I could hear the Leaders' foot steps. They were so close. I stopped and waited. They were close and I was a little scared but I tried to forget it. Then I saw a pair of red eyes. George. He walked out of the forest an the moon light shone on his pale skin so we could see each other. "Oh well hello Harry." Geroge said with an old and raspy voice. I chuckled rolling my eyes. "Hi." I mumbled. "What are you doing here? Why you're not with your boyfriend?" Geroge asked. I rolled my eyes again. I felt this weird thing in my chest when George mentioned Louis. i missed him already. "Louis is not my boyfriend anymore." I whispered. George laughed. "you made him forget?" He asked smiling widely. I sighed and nodded. "Hah!" George laughed. It hurt 'cause I really loved Louis. I love Louis. I will always love him. George smirked at me. "You still love him do you?" George asked. i gulped and shook my head. "Don't lie to me you bloody prick!" George shouted. I gulped. I was ready to use my power. I was still alone and K hoplesly waited for Liam Niall and Zayn even though they'll never come. George had his men around him. I couldn't fight back for a long but I wanted to try.

"You're so stupid. You know that, right?" George asked. I laughed. "Yes I know." I said. "I Will win you. I will kill you. You know that? I'll kill you." George said sounding angry. "Probably but not without a fight." I said opening my fists ready to use my power. George laughed and then it started. George pushed me against one tree. The tree snapped and fell down. I pushed George against another tree pushing him away from me. He was much more more stronger than me. I hit him on the cheek. he groaned and hit me on my cheek. It hurt like hell. I tried not to fall down but I did. George kicked me on my stomach. I gasped for air. I got up and used my power to push George against the tree. I strangled him but he took my hand off of his neck. He hit me again. I fell down. He jumped on me and hit me few times more. It really did hurt and even though I tried to use my power it didn't work. I couldn't focus on it. I reminded myself that I was doing this for Louis. I loved him. I'll protect him. George hit me one last time. I couldn't do anything. I felt dizzy. I didn't get the control of the earth like I use to...something was wrong. George lifted me up and pushed me against the tree. I couldn't move. I couldn't do anything. George tied me up tightly so i couldn't run away. I looked down at my hands and felt confused...why could I not use my power?

This was a quite stupid idea. I knew that I would die. George laughed and walked backwards a bit. He had a gun in his hands. And I guess there was wood bullets in it. So when he would shoot me into my heart I would die. "Do it quickly. Please." I begged but chuckled after it. I didn't want to show him how scared I was. I closed my eyes waiting for the bullet but he never shot me. I opened my eyes looking at him. George took a wooden stake from his pocket. "Are you going to kill Louis too?" I asked biting my lip. George laughed. "Of course." he said. "You're a psycho." I mumbled looking away from him. "What did you say?" He asked. "That you're a psycho." I repeated. "Says the one who killed my wife." George muttered angrily. I rolled my eyes. "I didn't kill your wife. I saw how one hybrid killed your wife. I took just the stake off of her! I didn't kill her. She was nice to me. It was a hybrid, not me! You have to believe me!" I shouted at him. George just laughed. "Don't lie to me boy. You killed my wife and that's the truth." George said. "You're blind. It wasn't me. It was a hybrid. You're wife was my friend and i was shocked when I found her. I didn't kill her." I tried to convince him . "SHUT UP!" George roared. "You're so stupid if you kill me! I really liked you George. You were my good friend and now you're killing me." I said quietly looking straight into his eyes. George's eyes were burning. He was very angry.

He pointed the stake towards me. I gulped. This was it. I was going to die. I didn't want it. I wanted to be with Louis...but he didn't remember me anymore...I made my decision to make him forget. It still hurt. It felt like there was a whole in my dead heart and it was Louis'. "I'm going to kill you, you murderer." George said. I closed my eyes. I heard how George threw the stake. "NO!" I heard a familiar voice and then someone yelped. I opened my eyes and saw Louis laying on the ground. Stake was in his chest. It was in his heart. I stared at him my mouth hanging open. Someone lose up the ropes and I fell down on my knees next to Louis. Everything happened so fast. Louis were gasping for air. "No...no...no." I said all over again and again. I pulled Louis carefully into my arms. "No Louis...you can't." I whispered feeling the tears in my eyes. "H-harry...I-I...I love you." He stuttered out weakly. He took a deep breath and breathed out without breathing in anymore. He didn't breath anymore. He didn't do anything. He was lying there his eyes open. He didn't breath. I didn't hear his heart beat. Then I heard another gasp. I looked at George who was lying on the ground too. He was dying. I looked back at Louis then I got it. It hit me like a truck. My eyes widened and I broke into loud sobs. Louis was dead. "No! No! NO LOUIS!" I screamed. I was full sobbing. I felt hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Liam. "Harry...Louis...he is gone...we have to go." He said calmly and I couldn't believe him. How could he be so calm. I shook my head. "I can't leave him here." I said. "You have to...we have to go Harry. Now." Liam demanded. Liam helped me up and we started to run towards our home. Louis was dead...Louis was dead. I couldn't think anything else. Louis...my baby...love of my life was dead. Louis was gone. His heart didn't beat...he was gone...

Forever.

-edited x

*****************************************
Tudududuuuu....Louis is dead. Did you like it? I hope you liked it. Vote and comment. Love you all <3