Chapter 4

Louis' POV.

When Harry said that he would be friendly to me only in my dreams...he was right because I had a dream about him. Yeas I dreamed about Harry. It was a beautiful dream and I didn't want it to stop. We had a picnic by the river and we were probably on a date. Because why not? It was so romantic. We were cuddling and Harry stole a few kisses from me. He actually kissed me! Sun was shining and everything was just perfect. It felt so real and I was so sad when I woke up. Harry was so nice to me and he kissed me! He kissed me! Can you believe that?! Well, that sounded like it had been real life but sadly it wasn't. It's my dream, I mean that Harry would kiss me...it is my dream. That he would ask me to be his boyfriend. That we would walk hand in hand and I would be able to kiss him every time when I wanted to. But as you read it was, and it is only a stupid dream. That will never happen...not even in my wildest dreams. Harry would never ask me out on a date. I sighed sadly and continued my daydreaming about Harry of course. 

Harry's POV.

"Harry! You can't do that!" Niall and Zayn yelled at the same time. I chuckled rolling my eyes. "And why could I not do that?" I asked smirking at my friends. We were sitting in the living room of our house. "He's just a human boy. You can't really do that Harry. Louis is also my friend he'd be so broken." Niall said strongly. "Yes, but I can't be with him, I mean like be BE with him...like together...you know what I mean. I can't even think about him without butterflies in my stomach and everything and it is so annoying. If I can't be with him why not to tease him and annoy him...and being mean...evil...a heart breaker." I said chuckling. Niall and Zayn sighed rolling their eyes. "Why would you do that to him when you could just be with him 'like together'?" Zayn asked looking straight to my eyes and trying to act me. "I can't be with him. And I don't sound like that. If the leaders got to know that I'm dating with Louis they would come here and kill him." I mumbled. Niall sighed and rubbed his face. "You are making this so complicated. When did you start to be afraid of the leaders? You could say that Louis is only your blood bag or something." Niall said. I bit my lip and thought about it. "Oh, I know what you're really afraid of!" Niall yelped out. I snapped my eyes at him. "You're scared to ask Lou out. That's it. I knew it. Those were only excuses." Niall said grinning at me. I looked at him and shook my head. "That's it! Niall...you're genius." Zayn said and they clapped their hands together...like high five. "That's not true." I mumbled and it really wasn't true. "Excuses." Niall repeated. "I'm a vampire...that's what I'm afraid of." I mumbled quietly.

I used my speed to run up the stairs and straight into my room. I jumped on my bed and sighed. I can't be with Louis but I want to. What am I going to do? I can't really keep myself away from him either and it makes this whole thing a lot harder. There is just something in that blue eyed boy that drives me crazy. He just makes me feel so alive for the first time in so many years. I'm dead...how can I feel alive? Well, Louis makes me feel alive...is it so bad? I really didn't know what to do. Will I take the risk that the leaders would hear about Louis and they'd come here to kill him? What am I thinking?! I can't be with him. I'm a bloody vampire. If he found out the truth about me being a vampire he would NEVER talk to me again. Vampires does not exist in his world. This was so complicated. But the one and only truth was that I was falling for that blue eyed angel...so hard. 

Louis' POV.

I was in the lunchroom. I was buying food but I wasn't so hungry so I just bought some salad and water. "Hello Louis." I heard a familiar voice from beside me. I jumped a little because it really scared me. "Oh, Harry you scared the shit out of me." I said and put my hand on my chest. "Oh...I'm sorry." Harry said and laughed a little. I hit his arm playfully. I could feel his cold skin through his t-shirt. It wasn't only a cold skin...it was like an ice. It made even me feel cold. I was confused about it but I didn't think about it that much, maybe he was just feeling cold or then I was imagining things. I took my food and walked over to my table. It was 'my table' because no one sat there with me. I was always alone. I sat down and I was surprised when Harry sat down in front of me. I started to eat my food without saying anything to him. Harry had just an apple and water. Does he really live with that? 

"So, how are you Louis?" Harry asked suddenly and I looked at him. I thought about it for a little while. How was I? I was quite happy. I was happy and that was odd. Usually I would be unhappy and sad all the time. But now I was happy. Because of Harry? Niall? I don't know but I was happy and that was quite great thing. "....Hello?" I heard Harry's voice. He waved his hand in front of my face. I blinked my eyes confused. "W-what?" I asked. "You were day dreaming." Harry said. "Oh yeas...happens a lot." I said chuckling. "So how are you, Lou?" Harry asked. I looked at him in shock. "Lou?" I asked confused. Harry gave me a questioning face. "Only Niall calls me that." I said looking at Harry who seemed embarrassed and he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. "Well, can I call you that?" Harry asked looking at me. "Yeah...of course." I said trying to cover the awkward moment between us. "And I'm fine, thank you." I said smiling at Harry. "How are you, Haz?" I asked using his nickname what I came up with only a few seconds ago. "Haz? Really? But I am doing great, thank you for asking." Harry said with his thick British accent. "That's good to hear." I chuckled and continued to eat my lunch. 

When I was done I left the lunchroom with Harry. "I want to know you better." Harry said suddenly. i looked at him with wide eyes. "You want to know me better?" I asked to make sure I heard him right. Harry smiled at me and nodded his head. "Why? You like hated me...what was it...a week ago?" I asked still surprised. Harry looked down at his toes and sighed. "Umm...I'm sorry about it...I don't really know what got into me." Harry said sounding very sad. I laughed and looked at him. "No problem." I said and it made Harry smiled. We walked into the classroom together. Apparently we had every lesson together.

I sat down and Harry sat next to me. Niall came into the classroom and looked at me with confusion in his eyes. He looked at me and then Harry and then me and then Harry. Niall sat down on my other side. "Are you two like friends or something?" Niall asked. I blushed and looked down at my hands. I really had to stop blushing so much...it was embarrassing. "Umm...yes?" I said but it came out like a question. "Are we friends Harry?" I asked looking at him. Harry put his arm around my shoulder and smirked. I felt sparks between the two of us. Harry did too 'cause he took his arm away quickly. "Yeah...yes we are." Harry said smiling. He looked into Niall's eyes. They stared at each other and then Niall rolled his eyes snorting. Harry laughed and I was again left confused into my own thoughts. First...Harry healed like really quick, second, He is really cold...like unusual cold and third, it was just like Niall and Harry could read each others minds. What was I thinking? Like Niall and Harry would be some kind of supernatural creatures? No of course not. They do not exist. What the hell am I thinking? I looked at Niall who had a weird look on his face. He looked at me and laughed nervously. I really have to stop thinking about those things...it was just stupid.

When the school day ended I went to home, obviously. Where else? I sighed and sat down on my couch. I turned the TV on and decide to watch the news after a long time. There was usual things about something not so important but some news got my attention. 'Strange deaths'. I gulped. Okay I'm crazy. Why am I thinking about this? Why do I think that Harry is a vampire? I'm crazy. Totally insane. I have been watching vampire films too much...way too much if I start to think that they really exist. Vampires do not  exist. "The bodies were leaked to death." News reader said and I groaned right after that pulling my hair nervously . I turned the TV off because I just couldn't watch it anymore. Harry is not a vampire. I have to stop thinking about it. I need to sort out these things. No...what? No. I have to forget these things. Maybe I could talk with Harry or Niall? Maybe not...they will think I'm crazy if I start to talk about vampires...so no...I just need to forget this whole thing. I was only being silly...vampires? Come on...

-edited x

******************************

Did you liked it? It might be a bit confusing...sorry 'bout that. Comment, vote and share. Love you guys <3