Broken noses and playing doctor

Getting back to the tour bus, I was in two different moods. Well I was actually feeling a thousand and one different emotions. I needed to talk to Ashley and figure out if he knew what everyone was talking about and whether he believed it....

Slumping down on my bed, my hands covering my face I didn’t hear our manager come in.

“We’ve already started complete damage control”

“Woah! Shit!...you scared the fuck outta me” I jumped, almost kicking him as he sat next to me.

“You okay?” he asked. Shrugging my shoulders, I looked up towards him.

“I dunno...I don’t even know where they would get this from” I replied.

“Look, we’ll play this afternoon, you just come out strong and be yourself like nothing has happened and I’ll work the rest out” He smiled at me, giving me a comforting hug before leaving. Sighing, I laid back in my bunk and closed my eyes. I could still smell Ashley on my jumper and just wished I could be back with him.

The day felt like a blur, Ashley wasn’t answering my calls. Andy kept telling me was busy, why wasn’t any one talking to me. I was standing back stage, the guys were all pumping themselves us, the crowd was cheering but all I could do was feel sick. I was lost. Walking out on stage I looked at the crowd, they were all screaming and cheering. I stood at the microphone, placing my hand on it I took a deep breath. Closing my eyes for a second I didnt see the bottle coming flying at my face. Grabbing my nose, I felt a wet sticky sensation. My nose hurt like hell, I was backed up from the micro phone, bending over from the pain. Blood was dripping from my face, I could hear the guys around me asking if I was okay.

“Do I fucking look okay” I screamed, tears in my eyes. Pushing them away I ran off stage, looking around through my blurry vision I grabbed the bin that was closet to me and kneeling over it I vomited all I could get up. The stress of everything just overwhelmed me at once. The next thing I knew the world went blank.

“Ariel, there you are” I heard a voice. Opening my eyes I looked around, I was in a stark white room. Feeling up towards my face I could feel the bandage on my nose, it still hurt like a bitch.

“You scared the crap out of us”

Looking around I saw all the guys there, forcing a smile I asked what happened.

“Dude, someone threw a bottle at your head man, didnt you see?”

“Obviously not” I replied trying to be my usual sarcastic self.

“Then you vomited and passed out so we brought you here”

“And lucky they did, we found an Ulcer in your stomach, lucky it hasn’t ruptured yet but I suggest you take a long needed rest and try and recover, No Stress” The doctor said.

“An Ulcer?” I questioned.

“Yes, have you been under a lot of stress lately?” he asked.

“Just the usual...” I stuttered.

“well I still suggest you rest up and take a few weeks break, you’ll stay over night and then we will discharge you in the morning” he replied.

“What what about the tour, the fans?” I looked around at everyone.

“Dont worry, we’ll take care of it, as long as your okay”

For some reason, the look on there faces didnt put me at any ease, within two days my world was turned upside down and I have no idea what I was doing or going to do.