Chapter 48-Nice throw

- x --

I rubbed my jaw again the craving getting worse every second we let Daniel drive again and I called shotgun Callum and I decided it would be best to keep Ian and Daniel as far away as possible from eachother.

I could hear the blood pumping through Ians body, I wanted to lunge at him, I mean it wouldn't be that bad I have self-control right?

I tightened my grip on the sides of the chair.

"Your going to ruin the leather Kit" Callum muttered his head practically out the window. 

"We need to stop soon" i sighed

Daniel was pinching his nose taking in shallow breaths "We would save valuable time making him into a human kebab" he mumbled tilting his head towards Ian

"I'm so happy I came along on this trip with you guys, Daniel, you and I will be best friends forever I can just tell" he bit sarcastically

"Clever you just keep talking every breath you take makes all of us want to feed from you more" Daniel chirped

"Hes kidding" I said opening my window slightly

"Then why did you open your window" 'Daniel asked smuggly

"Its to warm" I shrugged

"Its freezing outside" he fought

"Not enough air in the car" I replied narrowing my eyes into slits

"You could hold you breath for the next hour and it wouldn't affect you" Daniel grinned knowing he was winning.

I glared, I looked at his air intake then stopping the flow of air he could take in, he spluttered making the car come to a halt. 

"Kit!" Callum cried out in shock

I rolled my eyes letting him breath again "How did you do that" Callum asked 

"Well although you could stop breathing for longer than the average human if carbon dioxide gets stuck in your lungs your sort of screwed"

I shook my head "I am sorry Daniel I'm a little on edge" I apologised

He smiled "Its all good" he paused "Finally you have used some of your power on me" he raised his brows in a suggestive way "Are you coming onto me because I'm cool with that"

"Totally" I giggled like the groupies in the mall, I leaned in closer to Daniel whispering in his ear as I trailed a hand down his thigh "Your just so fricking hot"

Callum chest began to erupt as he let out a snarl. "Calm down boy, I'm only playing"

Daniel let out a breath shuddering looking in the rearview mirror at Callum "You'll have your money cut out with this one, shes good"

"Gross" Ian muttered 

I rolled my eyes "I forgot you were a saint" I turned to him "I say you could give Daniel a run for his money" 

"I could" Ian smiled at the same time as Daniels "No way" 

They glared at eachother "Men don't count in this" Ian fought

"Well thats good I'm not including any, I am a stud" Daniel smirked

"Please the women have always flocked to me your the second option" Callum laughed

"You thinking about 1856 getting kicked out of 2 brothels in one town and getting shot at" Daniel laughed.

I folded my arms pursing my lips I never really thought of how old they are...