4

We had the tour in the morning and she was so tired when we got back in the hotel. We we're busy eating in a local restaurant where the hood of the car is the grilling place of whichever meat and seafood you want. Amazing.

Yung kasama ko naman picture dito picture doon. Amazing ulit!

"We should do this more often." She giggled and sipped on her iced tea drink.

"The what?" I asked still being amazed on how that car part grills the food deliciously.

Pag baling ko sa kanya ay masama na pala ang tingin niya sakin. "This! The travelling thingy. We should do this together more often."

Kinilig ang mumunti kong puso sa narinig. Great! Ako yung gusto niyang kasama. Sumasagi kaya si Ron sa isipan niya? God no, I wouldn't want to know that. Mind, stop sabotaging this night!

Later that night we decide to walk on the bay. Rinig na rinig ang alon mula sa dagat Pasipiko. People are everywhere smiling and drinking. Some are having their "barkada"moment on the shore while having bonfire. Loud music played by the restaurants and bars nearby. I never thought I could have this walk with never. Never do I imagine.

"This is the break I need." She said and sniffed the air while closing her eyes as we stopped walking. "Nakakastress ang buhay Yna. Simula noong naghiwalay c nanay at si tatay sunod sunod na yung problema. You even abandoned me."

Parang may kung anong sumaksak na matilos na bagay sa dibdib ko sa sinabi niya.

"But I have no choice but to fight and be strong. Good thing Ron was there for me then.." pasunod niya and there's a long pause.

...

..

...

"but, again, like what you did, iniwan niya rin ako."

Strike 2 na. I felt the pang of guilt crushed my whole conscience.  I was so stupid! Teka bakit parang ako lang yung nasisi? Pano naman si Ron no? Diba iniwan ka din naman niya. Tsss.

"I'm sorry." Was All I said.

I thought Ron would let you experience these. I expected Ron to be the first one to bring you to the places you and I long planned. And I thought you would let Ron be your sweet escape.

Pinalo niya ang braso ko. "Ano ka ba! Past is past diba? Bawi ka na lang." sabi nito.

Napakunot ang nook o. Teka pano ba?

"Bawi ka na ng 10% kasi dinala mo ko sa Baler. This was the first place we want to visit diba?"

She smiled sweetly and so am I and to that my heart is beating fast again.

--

We went to a bar near our hotel. Sabi ni Aly, they haven't gone to a bar with Ron. I mentally face palmed, like seriously, Ron may iboboring ka pa ba?! Inis man ay mas inalala ko na lang si Aly. She must do her firsts right at this freaking moment!

"Liquor?" I asked. I ordered Margarita and Mojito. Good start for a non-drinker I think.

She was shyly sitting on the couch while enjoying the people dancing on the isle. She mouthed 'what's that' on me. Referring to the 2 glasses I'm holding.

"Margarita. Try this." At inabot sa kanya.

"Nakakalasing ba yan?" Sabi niya at umiling.

I rolled my eyes. "Yes, honey it contains alcohol." I calmly said. Napakainosente kaloka.