20

Yna's POV

When I can't think of anything except Aly and her confusing actions. Well, yeah maybe we both confuse each other.

And exactly 1 month from now is her birthday. Dapat naman magsaya ako dahil birthday na niya kaso ...

"Goodbye for now girls. Next time kumpleto na tayo." She's pertaining about her brother, my siblings, me, and Aly.

Kumindat pa si Ate Diane sakin na parang sinasabing huwag kong kakalimutan yung pinagusapan namin. And that was Ron's comeback on Aly's birthday and the surprises and the......fvck!

I internally groaned in annoyance for the thought that Ron's gonna be back.

We had our goodbyes and waited for Ate Diane's car moved away. We want back on our condo unit without even talking.

This is awkward and shit. I must make a move.

"Aly."

I held her wrist when she's about to enter her room again.

"I'm sorry." Mahina kong sabi. "But please, can we talk?"

Humarap ito sakin. "Hindi ko maintindihan Yna kung paanong mahal mo ako. I don't even care if you like girls or whatever but what we did was too much." I heard a confusion and anger on her voice and fear on her eyes. She was about to cry.

We both locked ourselves onto each other's eyes again. "We're bestfriends." Pasunod panito.

I tried to moved forward but she stepped back. I frowned. "I know you liked what we did." I said which made her more confuse.

"Tell me Aly. You wanted it too." I said feeling hopeless and all. Or am I just convincing myself? But I felt it. Fuck this!

I deeply sighed. "Mahal kita. I did that kasi mahal kita! And everything I've done for you and will be done for you has something to do with what I feel. Kasi nga mahal kita."

My voice cracked a bit because of how tense it was. Naghihina ako. I hate confrontations but here I am confessing my love for the woman that is impossible for me to have.

Her mouth hanged a little bit open seeming to say something.

"I can't believe this." She said and took back her gazed at me. "Is this why you left us years ago? Is this the reason why you hate Ron?"

Fvck this feeling.

I don't want to answer anymore of her questions coz it's damn obvious. But I had to.

"Oo."

And the tears she suppresses came rushing on her face. "I hate you both." And where about to turn around again but I stopped her.

"Please, Aly. I wanna know what's on your mind." I pleaded. Kailangan kong malaman kasi mababaliw ako kung hindi niya sasabihin.