40 -Author's Final Note Walang Kiyeme

To my precious readers who always curse and sometimes even want to shoot me, 

Here are some things I want to say before I leave.

1. Thank you for reading this roller coaster story plot of Yna, Aly, Ron and Gwen.

2. You may all hate my main characters but let's be real, people get confused and unsure of things. We ain't aliens, we ain't perfect.

3. I may not give justice to those who were hurt in the story but let's face reality again. We do not always get the justice we want in life. Some just walk away with only the reasons given to them and tried to be contented on it.

4. The characters' actions may be confusing, yes, ofcourse, they're supposed to be confused. The title was just some sort of an Irony duhh. Hahaha.

5. Oh c'mon and please, I praise those who never gets confused at some point in their lives, who knows exactly what they want.I am truly honored you exist. Definitely!

6. Umakyat ng bundok para maayos ang problema. E.g Love life. HAHAHAHA. Tsaka naniniwala akong ang lahat ng problema ay nakukuha sa matinong usapan. Di mo kailangang mang away. Haha.

7. The story does not reveal other's point of view. Basically, it's Yna and Aly's only because other characters have their own issues in life. They have stories to tell as well. (Char!) However, you ought to take a glimpse of their stories and characteristics and somehow got affected of how stupid they can also be. De joke. I mean of how messy their decision making in life are. Nagmahal lang sila. Nalito. Nagtaka. Kaya kalma na. Tsaka di ko pababayaan si Gwen, pramis.

8. This story left me with so many painful memories and sorrow. It has a very cliche plot-- a not so unique one but I poured my memories on this. So I treasure this. And it makes me happy.

9. I'm sorry to all the people I've hurt in real life.

10. Aayusin ko pa nga pala ito. Yung mga typo suskoooo! Hahahaha. Salamat ulit.

Ciao.