21

Yna's POV

"Saan ka pupunta?" seryoso kong tanong kay Aly. She was now heading out. 

It was a Saturday morning and I can't take this anymore. I did what she said. A literal distance. I haven't talked or even see her for a week. Kung saan saan na nga ako nagpunta makaiwas lang sa kanya. I even went back to Batangas na ikinagulat pa nila. Sinabi ko na lang na miss ko sila.

Well, Ate May and Kuya Jules didn't buy that.

She answered coldly. "Somewhere."

"You're going with me." Madiin kong pagkakasabi at humarang ako sa pinto.

Tiningnan niya ako na parang may paghahamon. Oh, damn. Why does she have to look so sexy with that attitude? Dapat naiinis ako ngayon.

Kumunot ang noo ko pero napaltan din ng pag amo. "Please. Sobra na kitang namimiss."

Tinaasan niya ako ng kilay. " Really? You're missing me? Because the last time I checked you were happily living the life you want with Gwen. Ang saya saya niyo pa nga."

What?

Lalong kumunot yung noo ko. Was she pertaining about the Lobo, Batangas getaway with Gwen or the Last night's hang out with Gwen?

Lalo tuloy sumama ang tingin niya sakin at inirapan pa ako.

Ngumisi ako. "Well you told me to not get near you, so I did."

Hindi siya umimik bagkus ay tumingin sa ibang direksyon.

Hindi ko mapagilan ang ngumiti. I know, I know I'm assuming again but this makes me happy. 

"Am I smelling jealousy here?" I cockily asked which earned back her attention. Alam ko namang hindi, pero try lang. 

"No." She firmly and quickly said.

Tumango tango ako. "Okay. Then come with me. I want to show you something." At hinawakan ang kamay niya.

Agad niya ring binawi ito. "You..di-did you enjoy Gwen's company?" I noticed she's being uncomfy.

Lalo tuloy nadagdagan yung lakas ng loob ko. I'm making her uncomfortable and confused and that's good right?

"I did."

"Tsk."

"Oh, bakit?"

"Why do you have to be so honest Yna?!"

What? I got confused tho.

"Because I am? Wait. I did what has been told. Lumayo ako sayo and now that I'm missing you I should find a way to be with you! That's it."

Hinawakan niya ang sintido niya.

"And besides we're bestfriends and I love you, if I may add, and you love Ron. So there's nothing wrong about going out with me." I looked at her convincingly. C'mon Aly.