| O n e |

"Who am I? You walk up to me in the middle of the forest at God knows what time in the morning and have the audacity to simply ask who I am?" My irritation grew with every passing second.

"I-I'm sorry. I'm Tyler, if it makes you feel any better." Yeah, right.

"How the hell would that make me feel better? You could be a murderer for all I know!" I bickered, suddenly aware of my position at the moment. A 17 year old arguing with a stranger in the middle of a forest at about 4 am. Charming.

"I just," he cleared his throat, setting his source of light down against a tree so it shone on both of us. I took in his features, a light blush appearing on his cheeks as he caught my stare. "I don't know." He shook his head.

Running a hand through his dark hair, he crossed his arms as the hoodie that drowned his body.

"Aria." I crossed my own arms, goosebumps slightly raising as the wind blew around us. It felt like an old fashioned gun fight, but with glares instead of guns.

"I like that name, honestly. Not as common as Tyler." My jaw clenched, hand coming together into a tight fist as I leaned up against the tree nearest to me.

"Why are you here, Tyler?" He uncomfortably shifted, twirling a piece of hair around his fingertips.

"I um, I was, um," I rolled my eyes, reaching for his light source and shining it on him. Now I had a clear visual of what he looked like, and I'll have to admit, I'm a bit disappointed.

"Show me how to get back and I'll leave you be," I proposed, "or," I bit my lip, looking him up.

"Or?" He stared behind me, focused on anything other than my face.

"You can take me with you, wherever you're going." I sightly tilted my head, a slight smile dancing on my lips.

"I-I'm sorry, but, I'd prefer it if you let me be. Alone. You'll be at the edge of the forest just as long as you walk straight forward from behind me. Try to avoid the bear traps lying around or you'll get amputated."

"I'm sorry, the what?" He flashed a mischievous smile, walking up to me only to take the flashlight from my grasp. I listened to his footsteps as he walked on behind me, leaving me with a scowl on my face.