| S e v e n |

//Tyler//

The joyous sound of laughter rang in my ears, sending chills down my spine. You could never go out with friends on Game Night, and yes, it was fun and all, but I had more important business to take care of.

"Hello?" I sighed, leaning up against the bathroom wall as her delicate voice calmed my hidden anxiety.

"Hey, Aria, what's up?"

"You had to call me just to ask what's up?" She seemed winded, out-of-breath and restless.

"It's game night, and you don't text fast enough." She laughed, soothing my dark thoughts.

"Game night? The hell is that?" My eyebrows furrowed,

"It's self-explanatory, don't ya think?" She sighed, sounding tired.

"Hey, Ty? C-can you come over? Just for like, 15 minutes. It'll be really quick, I promise." I rolled my eyes, leaning up against the bathroom wall. Should I leave the house and potentially run the risk of getting yelled at and forced to go to community service with the church, or should I just stay and leave her be?

"Are you insane?" She was quiet for a minute.

"Would it surprise you if I said yes?" I chuckled, looking at the time on my phone.

"Give me 5 minutes." My heart pounded in my ears as I sneaked out of the bathroom and in my room, throwing on the first hoodie I found and slipping on a pair of old sneakers.

"Hurry." I opened the window to my bedroom, quietly slipping out and jogging a few houses down, watching as her Victorian two-story house appeared in my view.

"Open your window," I whispered into the phone, hanging up as I started climbing up the side of her house. It looked way easier in the movies.

"Be careful," she gently cried, grabbing my hand and pulling me into her purple bedroom.

"Why did you want me-" I stood frozen with no idea of where to put my hands, her lips easily fitting onto mine as I took in the strong contrast between her chapped mouth and my soft lips. It was the first time anyone pressed their lips onto mine, and I stood clueless on what to do.

Pressed up against the wall, I managed a firm grip on her hips, slowly turning us so that I hovered above her while she stood with her back practically glued to the wall. Her hands explored my body, shaking, while my own pulled her into me, pressing us as close together as humanly possible. We've known each other for what, three days, and we're in her lavender, rose-scented bedroom, making out. What am I doing?

"T-Tyler," She hesitantly pulled back, shaking her head as she wrapped her arms around my waist, "I don't want to use you," I furrowed my eyebrows, pulling our bodies onto her bed warm.

"What are you talking about?" Again, she shook her head and shifted so she lay on top of me, her cheek resting on my chest. I softly kissed her head, cradling her in my arms and staring up at the glow in the dark stars on her ceiling.