| F o u r |

((im rewriting, just needed sleep))

The once comforting atmosphere turned bitter as the three of us sat on opposing walls within the tree house. It was stressful, far more than what I was used to, oddly enough.

"So..." Josh and I both turned to look at Tyler, who sat at the very back.

"What're you thinkin', Ty?" A small smile played on his lips as he leaned his head back.

"Let's play truth or dare?" Josh slightly chuckled, gaining my attention. He completely ignored me as he said,

"You sure you want to play an elementary school game?" I, on the other hand, smiled and crawled to the middle of the room.

"I'll go first," I declared, earning a death glare from Josh and a shrug from Tyler.

"Go 'head." I bit the inside of my cheek, cracking my knuckles before facing Josh.

"Truth or dare?" He solemnly stared at me, shifting around before answering.

"Truth." I scoffed, shaking my head as a smirk danced on my lips.

"Is it true you hate me?" I wondered, watching as he squirmed under my harsh glare, which I've perfected over the last few years.

"...Yes." My glare broke as my eyebrows furrowed, fists forming at my sides before Tyler broke our staredown.

"A-anyways, I'll go next. Aria, truth or dare?" A deep sigh left my lips as I now turned towards him.

"Dare," I watched as a malevolent smile grew on his lips, frightening me.

"Give the person to your right a hickie." He simply said, shocking me. I slowly glanced to my right, my eyes meeting Josh's before we both scrambled to opposite ends of the tree house, standing as far away as possible.

"Tyler I'm going to fucking slit your goddamn throat, you hear me?" I growled, resisting the urge to push him out of the window beside him.

"A dare is a dare, Aria," he laughed, "and dares have to be done."

"Done my ass, you fucking shithead! Why don't you do it?!" Again, he shrugged, leaning up against the wall. 

"Who says I haven't already?"