| E i g h t |

//Aria//

Tyler's heartbeat was fast and steady against my ear as I tried to clear my thoughts from what I had originally wanted. Lust was terrible to have to deal with alone.

I blinked a few times to try and get rid of the tears welling in my eyes, eventually settling on keeping them shut. Tyler had fallen asleep long ago, leaving me alone with a dense, uncomfortable silence. Just me and my thoughts. It was so odd. Usually I was in a room filled with strangers when the sun was just starting to rise.

The loneliness killed me, but this is what I signed up for, isn't it?

I signed up for a lifetime of patience, of not being able to fuck someone I actually loved.

Okay, maybe not a lifetime, seeing as we're only 17(him being 18), but we won't be forever. Hell, we aren't even together at the moment.

"You still up?" I jumped, Tyler's raspy voice low in my ear.

"Y-yeah, couldn't sleep." He moved me, a small squeal escaping my lips as I now lay to the left of him, his arms loose around my waist.

"What's on your mind?"

"Sex." I uttered, making him laugh. I smiled, staring up at the ceiling.

"Having fun there?" I closed my eyes, turning so I could dig my face in the crook of his neck and shaking my head.

"Hey Ty?" He was quiet for a moment, mumbling a small "what?" before I leaned up and pressed my lips against his. He was a bit startled, to say the least.

"You're fucking leaving once the sun comes up."