| F i v e |

//Tyler//

Aria didn't say a word to me for the first two hours after that, and Josh was just as irritated with me, though he let it go faster.

"What's wrong with her?" I quietly asked, watching as Josh turned his head, slightly laughing at Aria's dazed appearance.

"She's out of it, you could say." He sat up against the wall under the window and picked at the threads on the holes in his jeans.

"Oh." I bit my lip, watching her. "Do you think she'll talk to me?" A wave of remorse suddenly hit me, apparently showing on my face.

"She's a girl, and girls always tend to give in once they find out you're feeling bad about being mean to them." I slowly nodded, the idea of her not talking to me anymore still buzzing in the back of my head.

Why would that be such a big deal anyways?

"Hey guys?" We both looked up to where Aria now stood, in front of the entrance to the tree house.

"Are you on your period?" Josh let out a choked laugh as Aria flushed bright red.

"What the hell have you been telling Tyler, you asshole?" She hissed, walking over and pulling on Josh's ear.

"Ow, ow! I only told him what he wanted to know!"

"And what the hell was that?!" She glared at me, an icy gesture that sent my head into a blurry mess.

"I just wanted to know why you were so upset over a dare," I ran a hand through my hair, "but didn't think you'd be so mad about it." She glared at Josh before turning to me, sighing as she held her phone out to me, dropping the topic.

"Jenna's looking for me," my ears perked at the new name, my mind imagining what she could look like, "her boyfriend decided to surpise her with a romantic dinner."

"Isn't that a good thing?" Aria laughed, shaking her head.

"Alone. They're supposed to be alone. Jenna doesn't even trust the damn guy."

"Is she pretty?" I asked, daydreaming of a green-eyed punk with short blue hair and torn jeans. Rather, Aria's twin, but with blue hair instead of brown.

"...No." She hesitated, shrugging before climbing out of the treehouse.

"Liar." Josh followed after her, leaving me with too many questions.