| F i f t e e n |

((where's my inspiration when i need it?))

// Tyler //

Josh stared right into my eyes, our faces just inches apart.

"Why do you hang out with her?" Melanie sighed from across the room, walking over to sit beside us.

"Wrong. Tyler, ask away." Melanie called the both of us to her house, inviting us to a cup of chamomile tea before forcing us to ask the questions that hold us back from being free in our own world. Apparently, Mel gave Josh specific questions, and he's completely going against them.

"Why do you like controlling my life?"Josh suddenly backed away, my words catching him off guard. Melanie slightly smirked, walking back over to her beanbag and plopping down onto it.

"T-Tyler, what? You've always been okay with me taking care of you, what are you talking about? T-that hasn't changed, ha-"

"No!" I cut him off, shaking my head. "No, no that hasn't changed, I promise you that, Josh. But you do tend to be a bit...over-controlling, and I just, I-I wish that,"

"Tyler," I hesitated but managed to glance at Melanie, who had crouched down beside me. Josh tensed in front of us, "you're hesitating. Be honest with yourself, will you?" I let out a deep sigh, physically pleading before turning back to Josh. I slowly reached out, grabbing hold of his hands and turning them over, playing with the black band around his middle finger.

"Josh, I love you, okay? But you," I sighed, looking at Melanie for some comfort. She smiled, nodding and flashing a thumbs up, "I'm tired of you getting in the way of my relationships."