| T e n |

//Tyler//

Aria's persistent on keeping me away from Jenna, claiming that I don't need to meet her.

Meanwhile, I actually want to meet the girl, the idea of making a new friend making me smile.

My pencil rolled off the desk as I slammed my hands onto the cherry wood, jumping at the loud bang that came from the action.

"Tyler? You okay honey?" I cleared my throat, nodding and shoving my notebook back in my backpack.

"I'm fine, mom." No I'm not, I'm irritated.

I sighed, tossing my bag across the room and collapsing into the soft, blue and green colour block bedsheets(if that made absolutely no sense, just think of AmazingPhil's bedsheets! It's a bit like that).

I rolled my eyes and turned over so I was lying on my back, the glow-in-the-dark stars(that Melanie insisted I stuck to my ceiling) reminding me of the night we had our first kiss. Which still upset me because I was never interested in her to begin with.

"Why don't you want me to meet Jenna?" I whispered, closing my eyes, slipping in and out of sleep. My phone vibrated a few times, feeding my irritation. I eventually caved in on the twentieth buzz(yes, I counted), freezing at the chilling texts from both Aria and Josh.

Most of them consisted of insults towards each other, while a few others were asking me to come to the tree house before they burned the whole thing down. I moaned, getting up out of bed and lazily slipping on my Vans.

Trodding down the stairs, I called out to Mom, quickly walking into the kitchen and grabbing an apple before making my way out to the middle of the forest.